DDM Louis

Again, this is a random one. I've just been running out of ideas and I'm just making it up as i go along. I'll do request after. :)

Louis has been wanting to get his daughter help for the past few weeks.

"Now, Y/n I want you to talk to me. I want you to tell me anything." Miss Darwin said.

"It's not as easy as that." Y/n said, looking at the floor.

"I know, but sometimes it's better to talk about it. It's better to let it out." Miss Darwin said.

Y/n shook her head, "I can't just tell you everything. My dad tried to get me to talk to him, but, he failed." She said.

"How about you express your feelings. It's good to tell someone how you feel. It doesn't matter if you don't feel like yourself, we're all here to help you." Miss Darwin explained.

"People ask you to express your feelings they don't mean your actual feelings, they mean the feelings that they want you to have. People can't deal with dark, scary...or weird. They want you to smile and say 'yeah I'm fine, everything is great.' They'll leave and never think about you again. People say that they'll help you but they never do." Y/n explained.

"Well it's my job to help you, to listen. I'm not here to judge anyone, it's my job, to make sure you stay safe-"

"No, thats my dad's job." Y/n argued cutting Miss Darwin off.

"Well, you're not letting your dad do his job. He's sitting in the house with you, he sits there and thinks about how he's going to make you better, make you be the same person you were, but you're making it hard by ignoring him. He's sitting out there, probably thinking that you'll never be the same, he's worried sick about you. He wants his daughter back." Miss Darwin explained.

"And what? Has he told you this?" Y/n asked.

"No, but this is what everyone's parents are like when they think they're losing their child. Your dad loves you." Miss Darwin replied.

"Then why doesn't he say it?! Why does he just stare at me blankly when I say it to him every night?! He always plays the victim! I'm so sick of being in the shadows when it comes to my whole family! My mother..she left a few years back and he blames me!" Y/n said as the tears gathered in her eyes.

"Has he told you that he blames you?" Miss Darwin asked.

Y/n sighed, "honestly, no. But, you know when you look at someone... in the eye. Like you can see that they're sad, happy angry. I can see the disgust, the disappointment, it's like he doesn't even want me around." She sobbed.

Miss Darwin nodded, "have you ever told your dad how you felt?" She asked.

"I've tried. Trust me, i have. But, he never listens. He always just walks away, or just keeps looking at the television. I feel like, he wanted me to leave with my mum." Y/n replied.

"Tell me, do you have any siblings?" Miss Darwin asked.

Y/n shook her head, "dad wanted another one, but my mother didn't love him that much anymore. She's moved on, she's got a new family and she's completely forgotten about me and my dad. My dad was basically all I had left..now he doesn't give a shit." She sobbed.

"Do you not have any other relatives? Grandparents, aunts, uncles, or even cousins?" Miss Darwin asked.

"Yeah, I do. But, I don't want to bother them. I don't want them to worry." Y/n replied.

Miss Darwin nodded, "well Y/n, I'm afraid that's all we have time for, if you can back same time next week. We'll even bring your dad in." She said and Y/n nodded.