BSM Narry

Age; 18
Boyfriend; Louis
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

"Are you sure they're not home?" Louis asked as we walked into the house.

"Louis, if I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have made you come here. They're away out for their dinner and won't be back till late." I replied.

"It's just, Niall's car is out there." Louis said.

"They're away in Harry's car. Stop being so scared." I said as we headed into the living room.

As we sat down, I turned on the telly, but what came on is what shocked us.

"Is Louis Tomlinson secretly dating Harry and Niall's little sister? People say that they've seen the pair hold hands, and go on little dates. Does Y/n's brothers know? Or is this a little secret that's waiting to come out? Find out more after this."

"Is there any chance, it's not all over the media?" I asked as Louis gripped his hair while leaning forward, elbows resting in his knees.

"Y/N!" Niall yelled as he opened the door, making it hit the wall.

Louis then stood up and hid behind the couch.

"Where is he?!" Harry asked.

"Where's who?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb! Where's Louis?!" Harry asked.

Louis then slowly stood up, and waved shyly. "Hi." He said.

"Come here." Niall said softly as Harry made the come here sign with his finger.

"Listen, guys, I'm sorry we kept it from you and I'm so happy that-"

"Listen here and listen good." Niall said.

"If you EVER make her cry, or even look at you with so much of a fucking dirty look, we will kill you. Protect her with your life, protect her like you would protect a baby from a wild lion. She means everything to us." Harry explained.

"And we don't need you making her change. We're trusting you, not as friend, but as a brother." Niall explained.

"I promise. I've already promised all of this to her." Louis explained.

"Good, now have fun." Niall said as he and Harry walked out and headed to the kitchen.

"See, I told you they would take It well." I said going to pull Louis in for a kiss.

"NOT THAT MUCH FUN!" Harry yelled pointing at us causing Louis to jump away. "I'm watching you, and if it goes any further...Y/n, you'll be grounded for...till college." Harry explained.

"For till college?!" I asked confused.

"FOR TILL COLLEGE!" Harry yelled and headed back into the kitchen, walking backwards keeping an eye on Louis.