DDM Lilo

Dad; Liam
Papa; Louis
Age 7
Swing set

"Don't swing too high, love!" Dad said.

"I know, dad! I'll be safe," I said and started swinging a bit higher.

"I mean it, Y/n! Be careful!" Dad warned.

"I know, I'm being careful." I said as dad went back into the house.

When I was sure he was out of sight, I started going higher and went to jump off, but that didn't go to plan when my t-shirt got cut of the chain. It ripped my top and made me scrape my back on the swing.

I went to cry but I held my tears in after I remembered what my dad said.

"Y/n, come and get your lunch, love!" Papa said.

I nodded and slowly got up.

"What's wrong?" Papa asked as I walked past him.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I replied and sat on the stool.

"Here you go, love." Dad said and put the plate in front of me.

"Thank you, dad-"

"Y/n why is your t-shirt ripped?" Papa asked from behind me.

I saw dad raise an eyebrow and walk behind me.

"How did you manage that?" Dad asked.

"Look, she's even got scratches. Y/n what the hell happened, love?" Papa asked.

"You went too high on that swing didn't you?" Dad asked folding his arms.

I sighed and nodded. "I tried to jump off it but I got caught on the chain and I hurt my back." I mumbled looking down.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Dad asked.

"I didn't want you to be angry with me. I'm sorry." I said and played with my fingers.

"We're not mad at you, love. Just tell us next time, ok?" Papa said and I nodded.

"Good, now eat before I take it."