DDM Louis

Part five.

Louis has been in hiding, well he's in his house but he's not coming out, he doesn't want to see his daughter, not after what he did.

Laying a hand on her was the biggest mistake of his life, giving up on her was another, he's got a lot of mistakes and he would do anything to take them back.

"Who knew spare keys will be the best thing ever invented?" Harry asked as he walked in, swinging the keys around his finger.

"Get out, Harry." Louis mumbled, running a hand through his hair. Harry sighed, about to object when he saw the mess. "Have you been having takeaways every night?" He asked.

Louis nodded, "it keeps me from going out and bumping into...her." He replied. "Her? I hope you're not talking about Y/n. She's your daughter, Lou, not some girl you met off of the streets. You're her father-" "am I, Harry?" Louis asked and Harry looked at him in confusion.

"You're not?" He asked. Louis sighed, "not like that. I mean, how can people call me a father when I've not been one. I've blamed all my mistakes on her, I've made my mistakes, her mistakes. I've came to realise, I'm the mistake." He explained.

Harry sighed, "mistakes happen, everyone makes them, fair enough, this mistake is taking very long to fix, but everyone makes mistakes." He explained.

"I've been telling myself that all the time that I'm getting sick of it! This sort of thing isn't a mistake. I want to make things better but I can't make myself face her, especially when I took my hand off of her face. I laid a hand on my own kid! What kind of father does that?! She's right, I shouldn't be a dad." Louis explained.

"You know she's beating herself up about it as well, Niall's trying to comfort her and tell her that it's going to be ok. Louis, you need to make this up her..." Harry mumbled.

"Don't you think I know that?! Don't you think I haven't been sitting here thinking of ways to make my daughter forgive me?! I'm crying myself to sleep, I'm barley eating, my fucking hair is falling out! I'm stressing out about everything and all I want is my daughter back! It's been hard for us when her mother left. I've tried everything to be the best dad but everything just got too much and I tried to push Y/n away, not noticing how much I've pushed." Louis explained, the tears streaming down his face, Harry pulling him into a tight hug.

"We'll help. Niall and I will help you."