DDM Nouis

Liam; papa
Niall; dad
Age; 17
Request for @stylinhoraynexxx

"Liam believe me! I didn't do anything!" Niall said desperately trying to get Liam to believe him.

"I don't know what to believe, Niall. I mean, it's everywhere." Liam said showing Niall the magazine that has Niall and Ellie Goulding getting too 'close' for Liam's liking.

"So, you believe a cheap piece of paper over me? Nothing happened!" Niall said once again.

"The proof is right here, Niall! And there is people in this fandom who ships you with this slut!" (No offence to anyone who likes her). Liam said getting more and more annoyed by the minute.

"Believe me, if something did or were to happen I would tell you! Plus, we have a family! We ARE a family! Why would I throw it all away from some girl I hardly talk to?!" Niall asked still trying to get Liam to believe him.

"How am I suppose to believe you?! Give me one good reason!" Liam said.

"I can give you a few! You know fine well that I love you, we have a daughter, we're a family, we've been together for so long that I want to be with you forever, I know that you love me as well, plus, we trust each other!" Niall listed.

"I don't know if I've ever trusted you! You've always been like this!" Liam said and Niall's face paled when he heard the first sentence.

"You-what-Liam you have to trust me, bab-"

"Don't call me that! You're a man-whore!" Liam spat.

Niall then choked on a sob. "Lia-"

"Leave me alone!" Liam said pushing Niall out of  his grip.

Niall then let out another sob and left.

Liam didn't move, he didn't make a sound.

A few hours later, Y/n came home from her friends house.

"I'm home!" She called and set her bag in the cupboard. "Dad? Papa-oh there you are." She said seeing Liam sitting in the living room with his head in his hands.

He let out a sob, and Y/n saw a tear drop onto the floor.

"Papa?" She asked. "Are you ok?"

"He walked out. It's all my fault, I called him a man-whore. I thought he was cheating, I thought he didn't love me, want me anymore. I failed to make him love me." Liam sobbed.

Y/n was shocked and confused. "What are you talking about?" She asked sitting next to him.

"Your dad. I pushed him, I thought he was cheating on me with Ellie-"

"How could you be so stupid?! Dad loves you, papa! He loves you so much that he would do anything for you!" Y/n said and Liam sighed.

"I know, but he's gone. He left three hours ago and he's not back yet." He sobbed.

"Three hours?! Papa, it's eight o'clock and it's freezing!" Y/n said running out of the house with Liam hot on her tail.

*Half an hour later*

"He's at the park!" Liam said as he ran towards the park bench when he saw Niall but he was looking down and shaking.

"Dad!" Y/n said kneeling down in front of him.

"I-I-I-I'm co-col-cold." Niall stuttered and continued shaking.

"Papa, we need to get him home-fast." Y/n said and she and Liam helped Niall home.

"Here you go, dad." Y/n said handing him a hot water bottle, hot chocolate, wrapped him in a blanket and placed a bowl of soup in front of him on the table.

"Th-thanks, lo-ove." Niall replied still a bit cold.

"Niall." Liam said coming into the living room.

"Li-Liam I did-didn't cheat-t on yo-you. I lo-love you. Plea-ease believe me." Niall said and Liam sobbed.

"I believe you, Ni. It was wrong for me not to. I'm sorry, love." Liam said and kissed Niall's nose. "I love you."

"I love you too." Niall mumbled, with a smile on his face and placed his soup on his lap but not before sneezing.

"Bless you. Bless you. I'm not blessing you a third time." Y/n said chuckling.

"He's already blessed with me." Liam said.

"Oh do me a favour." Y/n said jokingly rolling her eyes.

Then they spent the rest of the night watching films and Niall sneezing half way through all the films.