DDM Louis

Part 3
Personal for TheRealLilyTommo.
❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️

Zayn hasn't talked to Louis since I've got out of the hospital. He was disgusted by what Louis done.

"So, we're here today for the fight of Lily's Tomlinson's custody. Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson will fight for her." The judge explained.

"I'm fighting for nothing." Louis said.

I looked down and held back the tears.

"How you thought that you were going to be a good dad is beyond me." Zayn spat. "You'd think that Lily is your DAUGHTER, you'll love her unconditionally, but, Harry treats her like a daughter more than you. You're pathetic!"

"Mr Malik!" The judged ordered.

"I'm only stating the truth! Your honour, if Lily was your daughter, would let Louis take care of her? I mean, Lily almost overdosed and I was the one who saved her. Not her dad, me! Her dad didn't even care if she was safe or not! Louis said that I shouldn't have saved her at all-in fact, he wished I didn't!" Zayn explained.

"Is that true, Mr Tomlinson?" The judge asked.

Louis just rolled his eyes. "Who cares if I did?" He asked.

"Mr Tomlinson, may I remind you that you are in court, would you rather get your daughter taken off of you?" The judge asked. "Because the way you're headed is getting her taken off of you."

"Is that a promise?" Louis asked.

I looked at him with disgust. "And you call yourself my dad! Mum did the right thing leaving you, you deserve nothing!" I spat.

Louis rolled his eyes once again, but you could see the sadness in his eyes.

"You've never cared for Lily, you've never loved her. You blanked her out since Bebe and Luca came into your lives!" Zayn spat.

"That's not true! I loved Lily with all my heart! She was my baby girl!" Louis argued.

"She still is!" Zayn shouted.

"I do still care and love her. She's my little girl-"

"The little girl that you wished that Zayn didn't save." Harry said. "The little girl that did everything she could to make you pay attention to her again, the little girl that almost got stabbed by her step-mother." He said and glared at Bebe.

"Dad was there." I said and Zayn went wide eyed.

"Some father you are!" He said.

"Well, if this is true, Mr Malik, you have full custody of Lily Tomlinson." The judge said.

"Is it true, Louis?" Zayn asked.

Louis only nodded, "yeah, I just stood there and let it happen." He replied.

"In front of your son?" Zayn asked.

I then went over to Luca, "wait, why does he have bruises?" I asked.

Bebe looked at the ground.

"They're both coming with me! You can't let them live with them any longer! It's not safe, they don't deserve them!" Zayn explained.

It became official, Zayn got full custody of Lily and Luca.

"This is what is should've been a long time ago. You's two being safe."