BSM All the boys

Personal for TheRealLilyTommo.

Going to that concert was probably the best night of my life, meeting Logan has changed my life. Hopefully, now that we're together, we could change their mind about us.

"No." Logan's management said. "What? Why?" Logan asked. "Logan, this is One Direction's sister. Everyone would go crazy." Kenneth, the main man of management said.

"Exactly, it could make us more popular, and think of the directioners. They'll be happy that Lily is finally happy." Logan explained.

"Think of the other's. Think of Kendall, Carlos, and James! You need to think the consequences!" Kenneth argued.

"Why can't you let us be happy? Why can't we ever be happy? We like each other, sooner or later we're going to love each other, keeping us apart isn't going to help, it's going to make us fall apart." Logan explained.

"That's the idea! We don't need this, we can't have Lily have this much attention right now. We need the One Direction boys out of the picture just now." Kenneth explained.

"Yeah, you try that. You try and get one direction out of the picture, and this management will go downhill because of the directioners." I argued. 

"We're not scared of the one direction fans." Kenneth said scoffing. "You should be." I said. "They're the most powerful fandom in the world, they can either make or break you. They're very protective with their boys, so I suggest you keep them happy or bye bye, Kenneth." I said, doing a little wave at the end.

Kenneth sighed. "Okay, here's what we'll do. Youse two will go out, confirm your relationship, if it's a positive response, feel free to be happy with each other, but if it's a negative response, bye bye, Lily." He said, doing the same little wave that I done.

__

A few days later, Logan and I went out hand and hand, people going wide eyed, the paparazzi going crazy.

"What if they're not happy? There'll tear us apart." I whispered. "Don't worry, if they do, we'll fight for each other. Nothing can tear us apart." Logan whispered.

__

'Yesterday, Logan and Lily went out hand and hand yesterday, is this a new relationship? Find out more after this.'

"Okay, there's more positive feedback than negative. So, as time goes on as from now...hope you're happy with each other."