BSM All the boys

Request for @marydiva17

She finally stopped, my head throbbing in pain, my cheek stinging. Why must she do this to me?

'Worthless!'
'Mistake!'
'Good for nothing!'
'Why can't you be more like your brothers?!'
'I wish I never had you!'
'I never loved you!'

I gripped my hair as I rocked back and forth, letting out heartbreaking sobs.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, wishing that I was the perfect daughter, that I'm up to my mothers standers. All I want is to be loved by my mother.

No one knows what my mother is really like behind closed doors, not even my brothers.

'You do nothing right!'

All day I work hard, I literally clean the dishes until the paint is nearly coming off and she still sees dirt, I don't fold the clothes properly when I make sure that it's perfect, I always burn the food, when I don't, the food looks fine.

'Stupid!'
'Idiot!'
'Waste of space!'
'I hate you!'

A mother's love is meant to be one of a kind, a mother's love is meant to be the best thing in the world, a mother's love is meant to be shown.

My mother can't show love. My mother is not one of a kind. My mother is not the best person in the world. My mother shows hatred, not love.

'You're a mess!'
'Do you even try?!'
'No wonder you don't have friends!'
'No wonder you don't have a boyfriend!'
'No one likes you!'

The bruises started to hurt more, last longer. The tears didn't stop, they kept coming.

'Louis is better than you!'
'Liam is better than you!'
'Niall is better than you!'
Harry is better than you!'
'They are all better than you!'

Locking myself in the room only works for a certain amount of time, I can't hide in here forever, but I wish I could.

Away from everything, everyone, especially her.

'Birthday? Ha! When I'm still around, your birthday is cancelled.'

When did I become despised by my own mother? What did I do to make her hate me?

"Y/n!" Harry called, going to open my door when he noticed that he couldn't. "Open the door, love." He said.

I didn't move, I couldn't. What if she was there? What if he joins in? What if he hates me too?

"Y/n, love, you're scaring me, can you please open the door?" Harry asked, continuing to knock on the door. 

I sat on the bed, knees up to my chest, the sobs not holding themselves back.

"Mum!" Harry called and that's when my heart dropped. "Mum, Y/n's locked herself in!"

No, no, no.

I let out shaky sigh, looking at my window, having an idea.

"Y/n, love, mum and I are coming in." Harry said, opening the door when he raised an eyebrow. "She's not here?" He said confused.

"Find her. Find. Her. Now!"

I ran, I ran for ages, heading to the one spot I loved since I was a child, a spot by a river, having a little bridge.

It was my safe place.

I had a lot of happy memories here.

'You hide now, Y/n! Mummy will find you!'
'Where's my Y/n gone?!'
'Will I ever find her?'
'I'm here, mummy!'
'Ah! There's my little girl!'

I wiped a tear, smiling at the memory.

When did it all change?

'Happy birthday, love.'
'You got me a kitten?!'

The funny part was, the boys named the cat. The funny part was, the called him, Cat.

'Cat? Of all the names you can give a cat. You call him, Cat?'

I used to be a in a happy family, everyone loved each other, but mum took a change for the worse.

'Why don't you just get out?'
'Leave us all alone!'
'We don't want you here!'
'GET OUT!'

If I can do anything, it would be to find out what I did to make my mum so upset with me.

'Mummy, snow!'
'Look, mummy! Snow!'
'Mummy, mummy, it's snowing!'
'Mummy, let's play in the snow!'

She ignored me that whole day, not one word was spoken, she spoke to the boys, but I got ignored and left in the shadows.

"I knew you'd be here." Liam said as he sat next to me. "I remember you used to come here every time you argued with mum." He said.

"I come here a lot. I feel safe here." I said. "Safe? Do you not feel safe at home?" Liam asked and I shook my head. "When mum's around. I don't feel safe anywhere." I replied.

Liam was confused, you could tell from a mile away. "What do you mean?" He asked. "In fact, let's get you home first." He said but I didn't stand up when he did.

"Why aren't you getting up? Y/n, what's going on?" Liam asked as he sat back down. "I can't go back home, Liam. I don't feel safe." I replied.

"Don't feel safe? Y/n tell me what's going on." He said. "Its mum...I don't feel safe in that house with mum." I replied.

"What did mum do?" Liam asked. I let out a long sigh, pulling up my sleeves to show the bruises she left on my arms. "No, she didn't do that. She couldn't have. You're lying!" Liam said standing up.

"I'm not lying! I promise you, I'm not lying!" I said, I've already lost my mum, I can't lose my brother.

"Mum wouldn't do that to her child! Especially her baby girl!" Liam said. "Liam, I wouldn't lie about that, come on, Liam, I've already lost mum, I can't lose you!" I said. Liam shook his head, not knowing what to believe.

"It's just...mum doesn't seem like the sort of person to do that. Like, she's so sweet to us, Y/n when we're in the room, she treats you like a princess." Liam explained. "Yeah, when you're in the room. When you're not she's the most mean, angriest woman ever. I can't stay there, Liam." I argued.

"Well, the only other option you have is to stay with us, but you have to explain to them what's happening, because I don't even know if I can believe you right now." Liam explained.

I ran my hand through my hair, I'm hurt by the fact that Liam doesn't believe me, my own brother thinks I'm a liar.

_

"Why would she do that, though?" Niall asked. "That doesn't sound like her."

"I'm not lying! Mu-she hates me, I wouldn't lie about that. Not something as serious as that, I'm living in fear when I'm in that house with her, I'm struggling to even call her mum!" I explained. "I even showed you the bruises and it's like you think I used makeup."

"It's just hard to believe, it's mum...it's just hard to believe." Harry said. "I'm not saying we don't believe you, it's just hard to believe."

"I'm not lying, guys. I can't stay here anymore. I just can't."