Niam Imagine

Two years ago, Niall and Liam got divorced. They argued, yelled, broke things, it all got too much.

"He's been fed, changed, so he should be going for a nap soon." Niall explained as he handed Liam, Blue's nappy bag and carefully gave Louis, Blue.

Before the divorce, Liam and Niall had a son, Blue. He's four months old, they both love him to pieces, but he now has two step-dads.

Niall being with Harry and Liam being with Louis.

"So, we'll see you tomorrow." Niall said as he and Harry turned to leave when Louis grabbed Niall by his hood. "Uh, we have him for the weekend." Louis said.

"Oh, not anymore. Harry and I are going to Blackpool and Blue is coming, we're away for two weeks." Niall explained, smirking when he saw Liam's face dropped.

"You can't do that!" Louis argued. "You can't stop us from going away, Louis. Besides, the time will fly by." Niall argued.

"But, you already have him Monday to Friday, it's not fair that I have to give up my weekend for you.
I hardly see him as it is." Liam argued back, Harry rolling his eyes.

"Just deal with it, Liam. Besides, we all know that Niall is the better dad." Harry said, smirking when he saw the glare that he was receiving from both Louis and Liam.

"Say that again! Go on, I dare you!" Louis said, going to punch Harry in the face when Liam held him back. "Leave it." Liam mumbled, going inside the house.

"Yeah, Louis, do what that little whore says." Niall said, causing Liam to fling the bag into the living room, "say that again! Go on, I dare you!" Liam spat, going right in Niall's face. "GO ON THEN!" Liam yelled, Niall stepping back in fear.

"Leave it, Ni." Harry said, pulling Niall away from Liam. "Yeah, Niall. Go on, leave it." Liam said, smirking when Niall walked off.

The reason of the divorce was that Niall always accused Liam of cheating, which was not true, well he kissed Louis when he was drunk but Niall knew about that, he kissed Harry that night as well.

But, Niall has never trusted Liam, he always thought that Liam will find someone better, someone who can love him better than he can. So, when they divorced, it was Liam's idea, and Niall was still hooked up on the reason that he did that was because Liam cheated, that's where the whore came from.

"Who the fuck do they think they are? They've already got Blue most of the time, but the fact that they're taking him away for two weeks is not necessary. That's bang out of order, Louis!" Liam explained as he paced the living room.

"Okay, first; you're going to stop swearing in front of blue, he doesn't need to hear that. Second; Calm down, they know that they can't do that, they're just trying to wind you up. You know they can't take Blue away from you." Louis explained.

"But, what if they do? What if they take Blue away forever? What if they take him away from me forever? He's my son, I can't lose my son." Liam sobbed, Louis pulling him into a hug.

"I've got an idea." Louis mumbled into Liam's ear.

__

"What if he slams the door in my face?" Harry asked as he and Niall headed to Liam's house. "He won't, Harry. He'll probably just give you a dirty look and hand blue over to you, he's hardly going to keep him there, we're leaving as soon as we get him." Niall replied.

Harry sighed as they pulled up to Louis and Liam's shared house, Harry heading up the drive way noticing that Louis' car isn't there.

Harry rang the doorbell, holding his hands behind his back, waiting. He sighed when there wasn't any answer. "Come on." He mumbled, ringing the doorbell again.

Harry sighed when no one answered and headed back to the car. "They're not in." He said as he put his seatbelt back on. "Uh, what do you mean, they're not in?!" Niall asked. "I mean, they're not in. I rang the doorbell twice and no one answered, Louis' car isn't there as well." Harry replied.

Niall sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Where are they then?!" He asked. "I don't know! They might be at the shops and lost track of time." Harry replied.

Niall shook his head, "why would they go to the shops so late in the day?" He asked. "Maybe the shop is busy, look I don't even know if they're at the shops, I just thought it could be a thought." Harry replied.

Niall sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Wherever they are, they have my son." He said and left to go and look for them.

_

"Louis, this is kidnap!" Liam said, as they drove towards the motorway. "It's not kidnap, it's just taking your son away without telling other people where you are." Louis argued.

"That's kidnap, Louis!" Liam argued back. "He's your son, Li! You have a right, besides it's still your day to have him, so technically no one has kidnapped anyone." Louis explained.

"Where are we going anyway?" Liam asked, looking behind him to see Blue is sleeping. "Blackpool, if Blue was going to go there for his first holiday, then you're taking him." Louis replied.

"Niall's ringing me." Liam said as he checked his phone. "Don't answer!" Louis said. "What if he calls the police?" Liam asked as his ringtone stopped. "He's not going to call the police. Liam, he's your son as well, this is your day to have him." Louis replied.

"I'm not sure about this, Louis." Liam said. "Liam, just relax, we're just taking Blue on a little holiday. Plus, we can check in with Niall's name." Louis explained. "Uh, how are we going to do that? We don't even know what hotel he's staying at-" "yes, we do. Don't ask me how, I just have our ways." Louis said, cutting Liam off.

"Don't worry, Liam. Everything will be fine."

Part two soon.