DDM Narry

Dad: Niall
Papa: Harry
Age: 3
Part 2

________________________________

Harry lied, he didn't come back the next day to talk about it. It's been two weeks.

"Niall?" Harry asked as he walked into the house.

Niall stood up from the couch and looked at Harry with a glare.

"You lied to me. You said that you were coming back the next day, where's Y/n?" Niall asked.

"Y/n was sick, she had the chicken pox, and she's at my mums house, she's still a bit warm." Harry replied.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Niall asked annoyed.

"I'm not staying if you're going to yell at me." Harry said as he went to walk out but Niall put a hand on his shoulder stopping him.

"No, don't go, I'm sorry." Niall said.

"I didn't tell you because I knew you would come over and I wasn't ready to see you." Harry replied.

"Is feeling better?" Niall asked.

"Like I said, she's still warm, but she's getting better." Harry replied. "Niall, we nee to talk about this."

"I don't think we should break up, I mean, we both love each other...you still love me right?" Niall asked.

"Of course I do! But, how do I know if you still love me? I mean, you said that you hated me and you haven't said that you loved me in the past three months." Harry argued.

"I was trying but you kept walking away! Plus, Y/n was going to say that she loved me but you pulled her away. It's you that's making our family fall apart!" Niall said and Harry sighed.

"I want full custody of Y/n, you can have her for a few hours on Sunday." Harry said as he headed upstairs.

"I'm not seeing my daughter for a few hours! I want to see her all the time. I was the one who brought her up most of the time!" Niall said and Harry scoffed.

"What do you mean by that?" Harry asked.

"You always went out drinking, always left Y/n in my arms, I needed you and you pissed off!" Niall replied.

Harry shook his head. "At least I wanted Y/n!" Harry spat and Niall went wide eyed.

"We've talked about this." Niall said, picking up the empty water bottles when he noticed a empty beer bottle, hearing Harry's breath hitch.

Niall sighed and shook his head, "you're drinking again?" He asked.

"It was only one bottle, I promise." Harry said.

"One bottle caused you to nearly do the unthinkable, Harry." Niall explained.

Harry flinched, the flashback coming back into mind.

***********************************************

"We have a child now, Harry! You can't drink."

"It was only one drink, Niall, calm down."

Niall sighed as he picked up Y/n from her play mat.

"There's my little girl." Harry said as he went to take Y/n out of his arms but Niall stepped back.

"You have a bottle of beer in your hand. I'm not letting you hold my daughter while you drink." Niall explained as he put Y/n in her walkie.