DDM Lirry

Dad; Liam
Papa; Harry
Age; 15
Runaway

So I've planned to run away from my dads.

They don't care about me anymore. They ignore me, I got in a fight which wasn't even my fault and they grounded me before they heard my part of the story. They even forgot my birthday last week.

So, now that they're asleep and it's two o'clock in the morning, I'm making my way out.

I'm heading to Louis and Niall's place as they know and it was their idea to live with them.

When I got there I saw Louis standing at the door. "Hey love." He said blowing out smoke.

"Hey." I said as he stepped aside allowing me walking in.

"Niall's setting the guest room for you. It's upstairs on the third floor, second door on your left."

"Thanks Louis." I smiled softly.

"By the way, tomorrow when your dads come I'll say that I haven't seen you. Niall will do the same." Louis said.

"That's if they even notice that I'm gone." I mumbled and headed upstairs.

"Hey darlin' thats everything set up for you." Niall said.

"Thanks Niall." I said putting my bag in the corner of the room.

"No problem. Have a good night sleep."

*next morning*

I woke up and headed downstairs.

"No, no. Go back up!" Niall whisper yelled pushing me upstairs.

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

"Your dads are in." Niall replied coming into the guest room.

"Niall!?" Papa called and I ran into the wardrobe.

"Yeah Harry?" Niall asked as Harry walked in.

"Why are you in here?" Harry asked.

"I was putting new sheets on the bed. Do it every week." Niall replied scratching the back of neck.

"I'm starting to get worried, Niall. It's not like Y/n to run out like that." Harry said sitting on the bed.

"Was there a reason to? Like was she arguing with you or Liam?" Niall asked looking over to the wardrobe.

"Not that I know of-well we have been ignoring her for a while.." Harry mumbled looking down.

"Ignoring her?" Niall asked like he didn't already know.

"Yeah... we don't know why but we just did. She wanted to be part of a family her whole life and we go and ignore her. It's no fair on her, Niall." Harry said.

"You even missed her birthday last week." Niall said.

"How do you know about that?" Harry asked raising an eyebrow.

Niall cleared his throat. "Uh, I uh, saw it on Facebook that it was her birthday and she didn't post anything that she did anything with you like she has since you adopted her." Niall said scratching the back of his neck again.

"Oh. Well if you see or hear from her, tell me." Harry said standing up.

"Will do. Me and Lou will look for her soon." Niall said as he and Harry headed back downstairs.

As I sat back on the bed and got my phone, dad came in the room.

"Oh, sorry Y/n, I thought this was the bathro-Y/N?!" He asked in shock.

"Uh... hey dad." I said waving a little.

"What are you doing here? Me and your papa were worried sick!" Dad said and I scoffed.

"That'll be a first." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry?" Dad asked confused.

"Don't pretend that you don't know what I'm talking about! You and papa basically abandoned me!" I said.

Papa, Niall and Louis then came into the room.

"Oh my god, Y/n?!" Niall asked in fake shock.

"What are you doing here? You had us all worried-"

"Oh shut up, Louis!" Liam said. "Why are you here?" Dad asked again.

"What do you think?" I asked. "Do you think it's easy going through the day with your dads ignoring you when your old family did nothing but ignore you? None of you will ever know the pain, thinking that your dads don't love you anymore..." I mumbled and went downstairs.

"We love you!" Dad said as they all followed me downstairs.

"Yeah, you say that now. What if it happens again?" I asked folding my arms as I stood in the middle of the living room.

"It won't happen again. Y/n you made me and Liam into a family and we would be crazy to make you think we don't love you." Papa said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes." Liam said.

"What do you expect, dad?! My own dads forgot my birthday, they ignore me and make me feel like nothing! It's hard to pretend that I'm not hurt, it's not easy to dry your eyes because someone walked into the room, it's not easy to feel unwanted and unloved by my own family!" I said and sat on the couch.

"We never meant for you to feel like that-"

"But, you did! And that was bad! I don't think I've ever imagined to get ignored by the two  people you love so much and all you want to do is scream because you feel like they're going to send you back!" I said causing them to go wide eyed.

"We will never ever, ever send you back! We would be so stupid do to that!" Dad said.

"We love you-"

"I know you care! I know you love me but you don't show it! How am I supposed to know that you actually mean it!" I asked and papa had tears streaming down his face.

"We do mean it! And we'll always mean it! Don't you ever think different and I know we've been shit parents to you but we're sorry! You made us a family and we'll be stupid to let you go! Me and your dad love you so much and we would hate for you to feel like you're nothing to us when you mean the world to us! We love you so much that we would do anything to make you happy and feel so loved!" Papa said and he pulled me into a tight hug.

"We love you so much and we would do anything to keep you safe." He whispered into my ear.