DDM Narry

Sorry for the lots of Narry. Just thought they were the best for this story.

Dad: Niall
Papa: Harry
Sister: Bailey (age 17)
Age: 16
Scary

"What the hell was that?" Bailey asked as we woken up by a loud crash.

"I don't know. It sounded like it came from downstairs-"

I was cut off by our dad Niall slamming the door open making it hit off the wall

"HAYA!" Niall yelled, swinging Harry's toy sword about. (Niall won it at the fair for him).

Harry didn't say anything, he just looked around the room with his pillow.

"Why were you making loud noises at this time of night?" Niall asked also looking around the room.

"It wasn't us. It came from downstairs." Bailey replied.

"Downstairs?! They'll take the food!" I said going to run down when Harry picked me up by my armpits, my back facing him but I was still moving my legs so it made it look like I was running in the air.

"You're not going down there yourself. Niall..." Harry said and moved out of the way with me still in his arms.

"I'm not going down there on my own. I'll shit myself." Niall said.

"You could hit them with the sword." Bailey said.

"Yeah, if anything happens, I'll cover them in foam." Niall said sarcastically.

"Let's just go and check it out." I said and we slowly headed downstairs.

"Whoever's down there. We have two daughters who will smack the shit out of you!" Niall said as he used Bailey as a shield.

"If they are incapable of doing that. I'll fling my husband at you." Harry said.

"EH, WHAT?!" Niall yelled.

Just then we saw something run past.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" I yelled.

"Don't swear!" Harry warned.

"Was that a rat?!" Bailey asked.

"It looked too big to be a rat!" Harry said.

*meow*

"Did the mysterious thing that's running around our house just meow? Must be a cat person." Niall said.

"A rat can't meow, Niall." Harry said rolling his eyes.

I then turned on the lights and saw that it was their cat Molly.

"Molly!" Harry said and picked her up.

"I hate that stupid cat!" Niall said and stormed back upstairs to bed.

Harry's jaw dropped. "Oh hell no!" He said going upstairs.

"Let's just go back to bed." Bailey said yawning.

"Apologise to Molly!" Harry said as Bailey and i got into bed.

"I'm not apologising to a cat!" Niall argued.

"Then no McDonalds!" Harry threatened.

"SAY SORRY TO THE CAT!" Me and Bailey yelled.

"UGH! I'm sorry, Molly!" Was the last thing that was said then everyone went to bed.