DDM Narry

Age; 17
Dad; Niall
Papa; Harry

"We have a lovely house just two hours away from here, do we really need to stay in a hotel?" Y/n asked as she wheeled her bag into the room.

"We're leaving early for the airport tomorrow, well this morning, and I just want us to have a spare few hours. Now, there's only half an hour to get to the airport and you know what your dad's like with the shops." Harry explained. 

"I just don't see the point, I mean, this hotel is nice and all but-" Y/n was cut off by Niall running out of the bathroom.

"Guys, you're not going to believe this, they give us fancy mints beside the bathroom sink!" He said and bit the fancy bar of soap.

"No, Niall that's not mints that's-" Harry was cut off by Niall spitting out the soap and pulled a disgusted face.

"Ew." He said.

"Soap." Harry finished as Y/n burst out laughing.

"Why would you even think they would give us fancy mints next to the BATHROOM sink?" Harry asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know." Niall mumbled and kicked the ground.

"Oh my god!" Y/n said and gripped Harry's arm.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked raising an eyebrow.

"I think I just saw-" Niall then cut Y/n off.

"Oh my days, Harry there's a lizard on the floor!" He said, picking Y/n up from behind having his arm around her stomach.

"Look, this hotel is jungle themed. It's not really surprising that there's a lizard on the floor." Harry explained.

"Oh, so you won't mind the snake?" Y/n asked.

"THE WHAT?!" Harry yelled in terror and jumped on the bed.

Niall looked around the floor using Y/n as a human shield.

"Y/n are you bring serious? Is there a snake?" Harry asked holding his hand out to Niall to pull him up to the bed with him.

Niall picked Y/n up with His hands on her stomach again and climbed up onto the bed.

"No, I just wanted to see what your reaction would be. I'm not staying in a hotel when my house is like Ace Ventura's when he was a pet defective!" Y/n replied.

"It's not that bad, we're only here till three o'clock in the morning." Harry explained coming down from the bed.

"Well, I'm not sleeping." Y/n said as she pulled the covers back but seen leaves.

"Ok, just do this." Niall said and swiped all of the leaves on the floor.

"Yeah, just make a mess. That's what to do." Harry said shaking his head.

Y/n sighed and began to look through the drawers. "EW!" She yelled and slammed it closed.

"What?!" Niall asked as he ran over to her side.

"There's a used con-"

"Ok." Harry said and took Y/n and Niall away from the drawers.

•later that night•

Niall and Harry were sleeping and Y/n was in the bed next to them looking around the room.

"I don't want to alarm anyone but I can here a cricket." Y/n said.

"Y/n, if you don't shut up and go to sleep I'll get Harry's shoe and smash every bug in here." Niall mumbled.

"I'll be ok with that." Y/n said.

"Uh, I won't be! That's my shoe, they're my favourite." Harry said.

"Oh my god." Niall said and got his slipper, getting out of bed and killing the cricket. "Happy?" He asked as he flung the slipper across the room and went back into the bed.

"Thanks, dad." Y/n said.

"Don't mention it." He mumbled and cuddled into Harry's side.

"Uh, guys, its ten past three." Y/n said.

"SHIT!" Harry and Niall yelled jumping out of bed and Y/n giggled knowing it was actually only midnight but she just wanted to get out of this hotel.

•At the airport•

I can't believe it's only half two. Why did you lie? The flights not till five." Niall said.

"More time for the shops, spare time for the security check, plus, I couldn't spend another two seconds in that hotel. I'm sorry." Y/n said.

"Neither could I, actually. Harry that hotel was a terrible choice." Niall said.

"Well, next time we can just stay at home. Now come on, I saw this lovely shirt with boats and lighthouses on it. Y/n we can see if we can get matching ones!" Harry said excitingly.

"Yeah, maybe papa could get one as well and be a happy little family!" Y/n said smiling softly and Niall was shaking his head.

"Oh my god, perfect! Let's go!" Harry said and literally dragged Niall and Y/n through shops until four o'clock.