DDM Nouarry

Dad; Louis.
Papa; Niall.
Pops; Harry.

Y/n was so excited, she was finally getting a family, she's been waiting for this her whole life, she had been wishing, hoping and praying for someone to take her home and now it's finally happened.

"They're here!" Elaine, Y/n's foster carer said. Y/n smiled wide and headed downstairs. "Hello." She greeted when she saw the boys who were adopting her.

They smiled and Harry took her bags. "Oh, you don't have to do that." Y/n said, going to take her bags when Harry pushed her away slightly. "I got it. Don't worry." He mumbled and picked up the heaviest bag and passing it to Niall. "Okay..." Niall said, taking a deep breath.

Harry then handed took the second heaviest bag and passed it to Louis, while he took the lightest bag. "She stays in a foster house, how many things could she possibly own?" Louis mumbled.

"Well, now that you've got everything, I guess this is goodbye." Elaine said as she pulled Y/n into a tight hug. "You know you can call me anytime." She whispered. "I know." Y/n replied.

Elaine has been Y/n's foster carer nearly her whole life, she was basically Y/n's second mum. Y/n was taken into care when she was ten years old, after her parents abandoned her, they even hit her a few times. But, Elaine took care of her, showing that not all people are bad.

"Take good care of her, yeah." Elaine said. The trio nodded. "Course we will." Louis said and they headed out. Y/n waiting behind as she took one last look around her, around the place she called home for seven years. "It seems like a dream." She said.

Elaine smiled. "It's real, you're finally going to have the family you've always wanted." She said and kissed Y/n on the cheek. "Goodbye, Y/n." "Goodbye Elaine."

"How long does it take to say goodbye?" Niall asked annoyed, watching the smoke go by him, noticing that Louis was smoking as he leaned on the car. "She grew up here, Niall. It's going to take her time saying goodbye." Harry replied, pulling out his phone and checking the time.

"Hey, sorry I took so long, it's just, I'm close with everyone who stayed there." Y/n said, putting her hair behind her hair. "Don't worry about it, love. We know it must be hard." Louis said and stamped on his now finished cigarette.

They got into the car, and Y/n headed to her new house, while waving to everyone who waved her off outside the house.

"Okay, so this is home...I guess." Harry said, as Y/n walked in and looked around. "This is bigger than the home, and that was big!" She said in amazement. "Yeah, five bedrooms, four toilets, living room, lounge room, dining room, kitchen, game room, swimming pool, cinema room, even our own bowling alley." Harry explained, Y/n's eyes going wide.

"How big is the fridge?" She asked. "Okay, I love her already. It's filled up they everything is nearly pouring out." Niall replied. "And you have your own bowling alley? I've not been in ages. We used to go every Saturday, but that was because Elaine's husband took us, but they divorced five years ago." Y/n explained. "Well, that's a shame. Now, you can play it whenever you want." Louis said.

Y/n got unpacked, looking around her room, which was like three bedrooms put into one, and she had her own bathroom. She never would've guessed she would be living like this, she thought she would be living in a two bedroom flat, a tiny kitchen and living room, with only a tiny toilet. But, not like this.

"Hey, you done?" Harry asked as he walked into the room. "Uh, yeah. Think so." She replied looking around when she noticed the bedside table. "Okay, well if you need anything, just ask." Harry said about to walk out, "actually, there's something else. Can I uh, put a picture on this table?" She asked and Harry nodded, not going to question who it was.