DDM All the boys part 2

Dad; Louis
Papa; Harry
Pops; Niall
Daddy; Liam
Age; 16
Vampire part 2

Hi! Sorry for the very slow updates, I'm working on a BSM Harry and it's about the Styles Triplets and it's going to be a VERY long chapter. It's like my Styles Triplets book but with a few changes. Anyway, hope you enjoy part two.

"We want the truth." Olivia said folding her arms.

"Truth about what?" I asked as they made their way into the house.

"Yeah, come on in." Dad said sarcastically.

"Come on, Y/n. Tell us the truth." Jessica said.

"Truth about what?! You can't just come to my house and not tell me why the hell I need to explain something to you!" I said.

"Lets see, my best friend comes to school and tells me that it was her last day and you never told me!" Jessica replied.

"It was only just decided today!" I said and Jessica scoffed.

"Like I believe that."

"Plus, you pushed me into a wall that was nearly 10 feet away from us." Olivia said.

"Some people might say that you deserved that." Dad mumbled and Olivia glared at him.

"Come on, Y/n tell us." Jessica said.

"Tell you what? There's nothing to tell!" I said and they shook their heads.

"I can tell when you're hiding something." Jessica said.

"FOR FUCK SAKE! IF I'M HIDING SOMETHING I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU!" I yelled and Jessica looked at me shocked.

"Who the fuck are you shouting at?!" Jessica asked.

"Hey! Don't swear in my house!" Dad said.

"Tell us." Olivia said.

"For god sake." Pops and daddy said and walked up behind Olivia and Jessica.

"Tell us." Jessica said.

"You want to know why she's leaving?" Pops asked and Olivia and Jessica nodded turning around.

Pops and daddy put their hands on the girls and shoulders and let their fangs poke out.

"Oh my god." Olivia mumbled.

"Now that you've found out. We need to get rid of the witnesses. You'll feel a slight pinch."  Pops said smirking.