DDM Nouis

Forgotten birthday
17 going on 18
Dad; Louis.
Papa; Niall.

It was finally my 18th birthday!

I can finally get drunk... legally.

"Dad! Papa!" I called running downstairs.

"Y/n shut up!" Dad said as he was sitting on the couch.

"Dad, guess what day it is!" I said excitingly.

"I don't know and guess what? I don't care! Now just shut up and leave me alone!" Dad spat and my face dropped.

"Papa! Dads being mean!" I said.

"I don't care!" He called back.

I looked down at my feet. "So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Nothing. Why do you want to do something today?" Dad asked and tears gathered in my eyes.

"Yo-you don't remember?" I asked.

"Remember what? Y/n why can't you just be quiet for one second?" Papa asked coming into the living room.

"It's my birthday." I mumbled and headed back upstairs.

"Shit! Louis we forgot her birthday!" Niall said as he heard my bedroom door close.

Louis sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh my god, Louis! How could we forget our little girls birthday?!" Niall asked as tears gathered in his eyes. He feels so disappointed in himself.

"Niall calm down." Louis said.

"CALM DOWN!? We forgot our little girls birthday and we just treated her like she was a piece of shit on the bottom of our shoe! We need to fix this, Lou!" Niall said as he gripped his hair.

"Phone Liam and Harry. We can throw her a little party." Louis said.

"A party? A little party? That isn't going to solve things Louis!" Niall said.

"What else are we going to do?" Louis asked flinging his arms up.

"Y/n!" Papa called but I ignored him.

"Y/n, princess!" Dad called.

"What?!" I spat.

"What do you want to do for your birthday, love? We can do anything you like!" Dad said but I rolled my eyes.

I headed downstairs. "I don't want to do anything. Let's just forget this day happened." I mumbled about to head back upstairs but papa held my arm.

"It's your 18th birthday. We're doing something." He said.

"Then take me to a club or something." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Is that what you want to do?" Dad asked.

"I'm not bothered that much anymore." I replied shrugging.

"Come on, get ready and we'll spend the whole day together and then you can have a drink." Papa said and made me go back upstairs.

At the club

"Y/n's drunk." Liam said to Niall.

"There's a man trying to make her grind  on him." Harry said watching me.

"There's a what?!" Louis asked and ran towards me.

"Hey! I was dancing with her, you elf!" The guy said.

"Well this is my fucking daughter so I suggest you walk away while you still can!" Dad said as I just continued dancing.

The guy just scoffed and walked away.

"Right come on, time to go," dad said as he took me back to the boys.

"Aww, but I want to dance with the music." I said pouting.

"Another time, come on."

*next morning*

"I'm never drinking again." I said as I sat at the table with a bottle of water.

"See everyone says that, but they drink again. It's weird ain't it?" Dad asked as he sat next to me.

"I made pancakes!" Papa said and put the plate on the table.

"Thanks papa." I said taking the plate and the bottle of water back upstairs to my room.

"That was for all of us..."