DDM Narry

Personal for HaleyStyles____

Dad; Harry
Papa; Niall
Twin sister; Kayley
Age; 16
'It's always her!'

So tonight is the big night, it's the night that all parents come to the choir. I'm really excited to preform cause my dad and papa haven't seen or heard me yet.

"Right, I'll meet you guys there." I said and headed out to school since it's in the big hall there.

"Right come on we need to get ready for her performance." Niall said.

"Hey, can we go shopping?" Kayley asked them.

"We can't, we've got Hayley's concert to go to." Harry replied.

"Aw, come on we've got ages for that yet. Just an hour." Kayley said.

They sighed. "Let's go then." Harry said and they headed out to the car.

*three hours later*

The concert starts in ten minutes, I checked from the curtain to see if I could see dad and papa but I couldn't see them.

They must be running late. I thought.

The concert was starting and they still aren't here.

"Where are they?" I asked as I get into position.

*after the concert ends*

They didn't show, they knew how excited I was for them to see me preform and they have the cheek not to show?

I made my way out and started walking home when a familiar car pulled up.

"Hayley!" Dad called coming out of the car.

"Oh you finally showed up, right after the concert is finished!" I said and folded my arms.

"We're so sorry we lost track of time. Kayley wanted to go shopping-"

I cut papa off. "Of course she had something to do with it! It's always her!"

"We're sorry." Papa said.

"Whatever just taken me home." I mumbled.

We got home and I just headed upstairs.

"Hayley!" Dad called but I ignored him.

"Just leave her, Harry. She's obviously upset." Niall said.

"I don't like how she's upset with me! I need to fix this." Harry said and headed upstairs.

"Leave me alone, dad." I mumbled.

"Hayley me and your dad are so sorry. We never meant to. We lost track of time we're sorry." Dad explained.

"You always ignore me for Kayley. It hurts dad." I said and dad sighed.

"We love you so much it hurts. Please don't ever think different. We're sorry." Dad mumbled.

"We are." Papa said walking in.

I nodded, "it's fine. It happens." I said and they smiled softly.

"I bet you're starving. I'll make food." Papa said as he and dad made their way downstairs.

"Yeah, I am..."