DDM Larry

Dad; Louis
Papa; Harry
Age; 17
________________________________

"Then who is?" Harry asked.

"I am."

Harry went wide eyed. "Y-you? You cheated on me with him?!" Harry asked Louis.

"Listen, Harry it wasn't on purpose."

"Don't come anywhere near me! Y/n is my daughter! Where were you when I was helping Louis raise her?!" Harry asked.

"When he said they were going to town for a dad and dad and daughter day, he was taking her to see me."

Harry turned to Louis, "how could you?" He asked.

"It wasn't on purpose. I was drunk, we were fighting a lot, he was there." Louis replied.

"What, just because we were fighting a lot, you had to cheat on me with Zayn?!" Harry asked and Louis sighed.

"Look, when we woke up the next morning, we instantly regretted it." Zayn said.

"Why didn't Y/n tell me?" Harry asked.

"We told her to. She felt horrible ever time. But, she didn't want to see you hurt. We're sorry, Harry." Louis replied.

"Do you know what? I hope you're fucking happy together!" Harry spat and headed upstairs to pack.

Zayn and Louis following.

"Harry, you don't have to leave!" Louis said.

"You lied to me for seventeen years, you made me believe that Y/n was my baby girl! How could you?! You made me believe that she was my daughter! What, did you lie about loving me as well?!" Harry asked.

"No, Harry, I love you, I've always loved you! Zayn was a one-time thing." Louis replied.

"Dad? Papa-papa?!" Y/n asked as she saw Zayn.

Harry's heart broke, "i-i can't stay here." He sobbed.

"Papa, don't leave." Y/n said.

"I'm not your papa, Y/n. Zayn is, you knew and you made me believe that you were my daughter. Hope you three enjoy your time together." Harry said and zipped up his case.

"I'm sorry, papa-"

"Harry. Not papa. Zayn is your papa. I'm not your papa, I'm just Harry...your uncle Harry."