BSM Nouis

First heartbreak.

So I have this crush, I texted him that I liked him and he said he wasn't ready for a relationship.

I totally understood that, like I wasn't going to go mental at him but it still hurt.

Just like he broke me today. He got with a girl, who is 10x prettier than me and made me look like an idiot.

So I found out about him and his girlfriend when I was getting my lunch and they were standing against the lockers and they were kissing.

My heart broke. He told me he wasn't ready for a relationship and he goes and does this?

After school I got home I flung my bag across the hall and broke down sliding down the door to the floor

"Hey, how was- what's wrong?!" My brother Niall asked as he saw me crying. 

"J-Jack, I told him that I liked him the o-o-other day and he said that he wasn't ready for a relationship but I-i saw him today with Je-Jenny-it hurts, Niall! I really liked him!"

"Hey, hey! Calm down!" Niall said pulling me into a tight hug.

"He made me look stupid, Ni-Ni!" I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Y/n, princess, calm down."

"I don't even know why I told him! We're just stupid people, who fall for stupid people, and they fall for other stupid people! It hurts, Niall! It FUCKING HURTS!" I yelled at the end and Niall didn't know what to do.

"What's going on?" Louis asked walking into the hall.

"Jack has a girlfriend." Niall said.

"What? Your crush Jack?" Louis asked and I nodded.

"He got with Jenny after I told him that I liked him and he said to me that he wasn't ready for a relationship. He made me look like a fucking idiot." I said.

"Y/n the only idiot is him. He could've got with a great, amazing girl and it's his loss. You're beautiful, smart, funny and no girl will ever compare to you. Jack is an idiot for turning you down and he's a prick for doing that to you. Someday, you're going to meet a boy and he's going to treat you like a fucking queen! Now keep your head held high, your middle fingers up and you're going to flick that hair into their faces, they'll be wishing they were you." Louis said and helped me up.

"Thanks Lou." I said hugging him.

"Anytime, love. Now dry your tears and Niall will make dinner."

"Can you help me up?" Niall asked Louis while offering him his hand.

"Do I have slave tattooed on my forehead? I don't think so." Louis said.

"No, you don't have slave tattooed on your forehead but my knuckles will make good bruises on your cheek if you don't help me." Niall warned and Louis pulled him up.

"Y/n!" Niall called.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Forget about that Jack, he's not worth it." Niall said.

"I know! Now hurry up I'm starving!" I said.

"I wonder where she gets that from." Louis mumbled.