DDM Louis

Age; 19
Unwanted
(Has something to do with Niall).

Louis looked at his daughter, Y/n in shock.

"You're pr-pregnant?" He stuttered.

Y/n nodded, "yeah. I'm pregnant." Y/n replied looking at the floor like it was the most interesting thing.

"How? Well, I know how but with who?" Louis asked and Y/n let out a shaky sigh.

"Niall." She replied looking up at Louis slowly.

"Niall?! Niall got you pregnant?! I'm going to kill him!" Louis said standing up to leave but Y/n grabbed his hand.

"No! He's not worth it." Y/n mumbled.

"He got you pregnant, Y/n. You're my daughter and I have a right to say something about this to him!" Louis said.

"He doesn't believe it's his!" Y/n said and Louis looked at her shocked.

"What do you mean that he doesn't believe it's his? You're not a whore, Y/n." Louis explained.

"Tell him that." Y/n mumbled. "He's the one that called me it in the first place."

Louis' head snapped up at Y/n's words.

"He called you a whore?! Nope, I'm going to kill him!" Louis said and stormed out the house and down the road to Niall's house.

"NIALL HORAN!" Louis yelled and slammed Niall's door open.

"Oh, hey Lou, what can I do for yo-" Niall cut himself off when he saw Y/n standing behind Louis.

Y/n looked down, avoiding Niall's gaze.

"Look, Louis, I've not got time for this. Take your whore of a daughter out of my house and that little mistake." Niall said.

Louis raised an eyebrow and punched Niall in the jaw. "SAY THAT AGAIN! GO ON I DARE YOU!" Louis yelled.

Niall raised his hand to his mouth and wiped the blood.

"Get out." He spat and Y/n pulled Louis out of the house.

"I'm sorry, but what he said really angered me." Louis explained when he got back into the house.

"Don't apologise. He deserved it." Y/n said and went to clean Louis' bruised knuckles.

"Few months later"

Y/n had to join the boys on tour.

Her bump is noticeable now and everyone is wondering who the father is.

"Who is the father of Y/n Tomlinson's baby? A few months ago, she had a fling with her fathers bandmate, Niall. Is he the dad to be?"

Niall groaned and turned off the telly that was in the tour bus.

Y/n was watching the telly also.

"Load of bullshit." He mumbled and stood up but stopped when he saw Y/n. "Tell everyone you had a one night stand with a guy. I'm not living a lie. That baby isn't mine, I would never want to have a baby with you. That 'fling' we had, was a mistake, that thing you are carrying is a mistake. Stay away from me and keep that baby away from me." Niall spat and brushed off Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n let out a shaky sigh and sat on the couch.

She placed her hand on her stomach and thought about the future.

"5 months later"

Niall still wasn't talking to Y/n. Neither was Louis.

Y/n was due any day now and she's still on tour with the boys.

Right now, she was sitting awkwardly with Niall. When suddenly, she felt a sharp pain.

"Ow." She mumbled and Niall looked over at her. Z

"What's up with you?" He asked rolling his eyes.

"Noth-OW!" She said louder and Niall put his phone down next to him.

"Is it the thing?" Niall asked.

"It's not a thing! And yes, I think the baby is coming." Y/n said.

"Shit. Right, come on." Niall said helping Y/n up to her feet.

"At the hospital"

"Um, hi. She's in labour and I think my hand is broken because she's squeezing really hard." Niall said and the receptionist laughed.

"Right this way."

"After the birth"

Louis came running into the room and saw Y/n looking at the baby in the bed thing beside her bed as Niall was looking around the room.

"You had-"

"My little girl." Y/n said. "My little girl, Riley." Y/n said.

"I've got a granddaughter." Louis mumbled happily.

Niall then walked over to the baby and she woke up.

Niall went wide eyed when he saw the blue eyes.

Y/n has brown eyes that she got from her mum.

"She has blu-"

"Your eyes. I wasn't lying, Niall. Riley is yours."