DDM Larry

Part 3

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

Y/n sighed, Louis hasn't talked to her since Harry left and it's been two months.

"Dad?" She asked.

He didn't listen, he never does anymore.

"Dad, please. I'm sorry." Y/n sobbed.

Again, Louis replied with nothing.

Y/n sighed, and left the house.

"He was going to find out-"

"WHY DID YOU CALL ZAYN; PAPA?!" Louis yelled causing Y/n to flinch.

"That's who he is and I didn't know he was here, it was shock!" Y/n replied.

"YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING! JUST GET OUT!" Louis yelled, making Y/n sigh and walk out of the house with tears gathering in her eyes.

***

Y/n knocked on the door and she took a deep breath when they unlocked it. 

"Hi." She greeted. "Can I come in?"

Harry looked at her and sighed. "Sure." He mumbled and stepped aside letting her in.

"Listen, papa-"

"I told you not to call me that. I'm not your papa, I never was, call me uncle Harry. That's all I ever was to you in reality." Harry explained.

"No. You're my papa. Always have been, always will be. Zayn...Zayn wasn't there. He wasn't there when I was born, you were. Zayn wasn't there when he saw me crawl for the first time, you were. Zayn wasn't there when I started to walk, you were. Zayn wasn't there when I started my first day of nursery, you were. Zayn wasn't there when I started school, you were. All these important events in my life, you were there. You're more than my uncle Harry. You're the love of my dad's life, you're family to me and my dad. You're my papa, you're my other dad!" Y/n explained.

Harry wiped a tear. "It hurt, you know. When you walked in and called Zayn papa, my whole world fell apart. When I found out you weren't my daughter, my heart broke. It smashed into a million fucking pieces! You were my little girl, you were my precious baby girl! I loved you more than anything, since the day you were born, I promised that no one would hurt you, no one could ever take you away from me." Harry's voice cracked at the end of that sentence.

"You were still there for me, papa." Y/n argued. "Believe me, when I found out you weren't my real dad, I broke down. I didn't talk to Louis for weeks, didn't even look at him. You were out doing your film at the time so you didn't notice. My whole world came tumbling down, it wasn't just you who got lied to. Now, it's my fault that you left. It is, I blame myself because of what I called Zayn when he walked in." Y/n explained. "I'm sorry, papa. I'm so sorry."

Harry sighed and pulled Y/n into a hug. "I'm sorry, sorry that your dad blames you. It's not your fault, it never was your fault." He explained.

***Two years later***

So, after that, Louis came to Harry's to see if Y/n was there.

The three of them talked it out and they finally forgave each other.

Zayn was fine with everything, he's now living his life, he still keeps in contact with them, and Harry's fine with that.

Today, is Harry's birthday and Y/n has thought of a present that will hopefully make him happy.

"I'm so nervous." Y/n said.

"What's there to be nervous about?" Louis asked.

"What if he doesn't accept it?" Y/n asked.

"Don't think like that. Go and give him your present." Louis replied and pushed Y/n towards Harry.

"I hope you like it," Y/n said and handed him a envelope.

"I hope it's a car." He said jokingly.

"Hopefully, this is better than a car." Y/n said.

Harry raised an eyebrow, but opened the envelope and started reading.

Y/n and Louis stood next to each other with tears brimming in their eyes.

Harry was already crying, he looked up at Y/n with a wide smile. "Adoption papers?" He asked.

"Now, you can be my papa for real this time." Y/n sobbed and Harry pulled her into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much." Harry whispered.

Louis had tears streaming down his face as he held the camera recording it all.

"I'M A D-DAD!" He yelled but a sob got let out in between it.

Everyone at the party cheered, and they were also crying.

"Thank you," Harry said again. "Just....thank you."