DDM Louis

Part 2

"Have you heard from her?" Louis asked, they still haven't told them that I'm here, I keep begging them not to, I'm not ready to face him, not yet anyway.

Niall sighed, "nah, sorry mate." He replied, feeling the guilt rise through him when he saw the look on Louis' face. "If I don't find her in the next two hours, I'm phoning the police." Louis said.

"No!" Niall said. Louis looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "What?" Louis asked. "I mean, just keep looking, I'm sure she hasn't gone far." Niall replied. "Niall, I've been looking for her for two weeks! I'm sure I should phone the police! I don't even know why I didn't phone sooner! My little girl is missing and I'm all she has left! Do you have any idea what it's like to lose your one and only child?! No, you don't! So, I'm phoning the police-" "she's here." Niall said cutting Louis off, Harry coming downstairs with my coat in his hand.

"Sh-She's here?" Louis asked. Niall nodded and Harry let out a long, deep sigh. "Why didn't you tell me?!" Louis asked, built up anger all coming out. "She wasn't ready to see you, Louis." Niall replied. "I'm her dad! You tell me where she is wether she likes it or not! I thought she was fucking dead!" Louis argued. "I had no idea where she was!"

Harry looked at Niall, the both of them feeling the guilt.  "We're sorry, mate." Harry said. Louis shook his head, grabbing my coat out of his hands, "where is she?" He asked. "Upstairs." Harry replied. Louis let out a sigh and ran upstairs. "Y/n!" He called.

"Leave me alone, Louis!" I spat and his world came crashing down. I called him Louis.

He stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes brimming with fresh tears. "Please, Y/n...I'm sorry." He sobbed.

"Sorry?!" I asked opening the door, seeing him nearly sitting on the floor. "You're sorry?! Ha! I grew up thinking you hated me! You left me alone on my fucking birthday, trying to get me to move in with my mum when you know fine well we don't get along anymore! You blamed me for her leaving when she wasn't happy when she was with you! You made our lives a living fucking hell and I will never forgive you! I HATE YOU!" I screamed and slammed the door.

Louis was in bits, the tears streaming down his face, his daughter hated him, the one thing he was trying to stop her from saying..she's said it. And it's all his fault. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

Louis then headed downstairs, Niall and Harry heading over to him. "She hates me." He whispered. "I'm that much of a fuck up that I made my own daughter hate me. I blamed all of my fails on her, all of my problems on her, to be honest, if I were her I would hate me too." Louis explained.

Harry sighed, "I'm sure she didn't mean it." He said. "She did." Louis said shaking his head. "She hates me, guys. I hate myself too. I failed as a husband, a man, but one thing I hate myself the most...I failed as a father. I promised the day that she was born that I would look out for her, that I would run through a brick wall to be by her side, to keep her safe...I failed. She ran out of a meeting we had, she wants our relationship back to normal but then I ruin it...like I always do." He explained.

Niall was about to say something when Louis walked out of the door. "What are we going to do?" Niall asked Harry. "What can we do? We kept his daughter away from him and now she hates him. We've done enough, we just have to let him sort it out...or wait until he asks for help."