Louis Imagine

Louis is a bit of a psycho in this as he falls in love with his neighbour, Y/n, but the problem is, Y/n has a boyfriend, Harry. What's going to happen when Louis has had enough and wants Y/n to himself?

Age; 19
Boyfriend; Harry
Brother(s); Niall & Liam

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Louis stood at his back door drinking a cup of tea while he watched his neighbour, Y/n hang out the washing.

Louis has been in love with Y/n for five years, when he saw them move in six years ago, he really liked her and his blood boiled when he found out that she has a boyfriend, Harry.

"Hi, Y/n!" Louis called as Y/n was going into her home.

"Oh, hi, Lou. How are you?" Y/n asked.

"I'm doing well thanks. Is Harry not with you?" Louis asked.

"No, he's away for the weekend to his mums. He won't be back till Monday night. You've literally just missed him." Y/n explained.

"Perfect." Louis mumbled taking a sip of his tea.

...later that night...

Louis grabbed his coat and headed into Y/n's house.

"Oh, hi, again, Louis." Y/n said wiping her hands on her apron.

"Oh, sorry, love, were you busy?" Louis asked.

"Oh, no, just making dinner. Care to join me?" Y/n asked.

Louis smiled as Y/n let him in.

As Louis sat in the living room, two boys came downstairs.

"Hello?" Niall asked confused.

"Hi?" Louis said just as confused.

"Who are you exactly?" Liam asked.

"Louis, I'm Y/n's neighbour." Louis replied.

"Oh. Well, good thing Harry isn't here because he doesn't let any other men in here. He's really possessive of Y/n." Liam explained.

Louis smiled softly.

"Oh, hey guys, this is Louis, Louis this is my brothers Niall and Liam. Dinners ready." Y/n said as they headed into the kitchen.

"Does Harry know him?" Niall asked.

Louis rolled his eyes but he was looking down so no one seen him.

"Yes, Harry knows him. We've had him round for dinner before. Harry won't mind." Y/n replied.

"Just saying, you know how possessive Harry gets." Liam explained.

Louis' jaw clenched by the mention of Harry's name. If they mention Harry's name again, then he's going to go mental.

"I know, but he's we're close friends with Louis so, I'm sure Harry won't mind." Y/n explained and Louis smiled but still looking down at the table.

...later that night...

Liam and Niall have left but Louis stayed to help Y/n clean up.

"You didn't have to do this, Lou." Y/n said.

"No, it's fine, it's faster with people helping you." Louis said.

Y/n smiled softly and continued cleaning.

"So, how long have you and Harry been dating?" Louis asked, his eyes filling with jealousy.

"Uh, we've know each other for ten years and we've been together for about seven. So, we were twelve. We've talked about raising a family in the next few years, getting married but we're just still taking a bit slow. Since I'm still a teenager." Y/n replied.