DDM Niam

Request for TheRealLilyTommo

I came back from a party at two o'clock in the morning.

"What time do you call this?!" My dad, Liam asked as he turned on the hall light.

"Jesus! Shit, you scared me." I said holding my hand on my chest.

"Don't swear, I'm sick of this Lily! So is your papa (Niall)!"

"I'm sorry, I lost track of time, my phone died and I have a killer hangover coming on." I said as I rubbed my head.

"You shouldn't be drinking or going to the party, have you seen your grades lately?! Look, you need to clean this act up, me and your papa are getting sick of it!" Liam explained as Niall came downstairs.

"Oh, the wonderer returns! We nearly phoned the police!" Niall said.

"Oh, there was really no need, the police came, that's why I came back." I said.

"You told me that you lost track of time! You lied?!" Liam asked.

"No, well, yeah, look, can we talk about this in the morning?" I asked.

"No, let's talk about this now! Your behaviour is out of order and we're done. So, you know what? You can get out!" Niall said.

"Get..papa it's freezing out there!" I said.

"I don't care! Me and your dad have had enough! GET OUT!" Niall said and grabbed my arm.

Liam just stood there with his arms folded, doing nothing to stop it.

"Papa, dad, please! I'm sorry, I'll change, don't make me lea-"

I got cut off by Niall slamming the door in my face.

I sobbed and fell to my knees.

"Lily?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

I looked up and gasped. "Zayn?"

"What are you doing out in the cold, love?" He asked.

"Uh, my dad's chucked me out. I've not been the best behaved lately." I replied.

"Come on, I'll take you home with me, don't want you to freeze." Zayn said helping me to my feet.

"Thanks, Zayn." I mumbled as we headed to his house and me who wasn't going to look back.