DDM Niam

Dad; Niall.
Papa; Liam.
Age; 17.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At sixteen, Y/n had a baby, but unfortunately, the father didn't want anything to do with it.

Now, her son is three months old and she's finding it hard.

"Jay, please, go to sleep for mummy." She said and ran a hand through her hair.

Y/n has done everything to calm Jay down but nothing worked.

"I can't do this." Y/n whispered and headed downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Liam asked as he noticed that Y/n was grabbing her jacket.

"Y/n, Jay is crying." Niall said but Y/n said nothing and left.

•••

Y/n felt horrible, Jay already had his dad run out of his life, he doesn't need his mum.

His mum. Your his mum and you just walked away. How could you?

Y/n wiped her tears and ran back home, rushing upstairs to her room only to find out that Jay wasn't there.

"Jay?" Y/n called.

She then ran downstairs, seeing Liam.

"Where is he?" She asked. "WHERE'S JAY?!" She then yelled when Liam just looked at her.

Niall then walked in with Jay in his arms.

"Oh thank god!" Y/n said, reaching out to take Jay but Niall stepped back.

"He was crying, he was crying and the first thing you do is leave!? His dad already walked out of his life, Y/n! Do you really think it was wise for you to walk out?!" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I just-I panicked! He wasn't stopping, I tried everything and I just panicked. When I was out there, I realised that Jay needs me more than anything. I'm going to do better, I'm going to be mother." Y/n explained.

"If you need help, tell us. We struggled with you too, but you get through it, you get better." Niall explained, he then handed Jay to Y/n.

"Don't worry, Jay. I'll be here. I'll always be here."

This was just a random one. :)