BSM Niall

Personal for @AllieMcDonald7
So so so so sorry for the REALLY REALLY long wait.

Me and Niall were just chilling when all of a sudden, Kylie walked in.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" Niall asked jumping up to his feet putting me behind his back.

"Niall, I'm sorry, baby. I never meant to hurt you, everything was just a joke, I love you." She said but I could see that Niall wasn't buying it.

"Get out." Was the only thing he said before he headed to the kitchen.

"Why don't you just leave him alone? He hates you, he's seen through your lies. You're used up, now piss off." I said and that's when everything went dark.

...later...

I woke up tied to a chair.

"Ahh, you're up." Kylie said.

"Are you serious?! Kidnapping me again?! How did you do this without Niall noticing?" I asked.

"I have my way-"

I cut her off by kicking her in the face.

"Just because you've tied my hands doesn't mean I can't kick. Now, let me go." I said.

Kylie scoffed, going behind me and cutting the rope, cutting me a bit.

"Get up, you bitch!" She spat and pulled me up by my hair.

"Get off me!" I said pushing her off.

"Better stop laying your hands on me-" I cut her off by pushing her away from me.

"STOP IT!" She yelled going to slap me but I stopped her and slapped her back.

"Niall is mine! I'll get him-"

"Let her go." Niall said walking in with the police behind him.

"Niall!" She said running up to him to hug him but she pushes her away.

"Are you ok?" Niall asked me.

"Yeah," I replied. "LOOK OUT!" I yelled and pushed Niall out of the way as Kylie was going to smack him with a flower vase. I ducked just in time.

That's when the police came in.

"I'll get you back, Niall! If it's the last thing I do!" Kylie said but we all knew, it was over. Her and Niall, everything was over.