DDM All the boys

Dad; Louis
Papa; Harry
Pops; Niall
Daddy; Liam
Age; 16
Vampire.

"We need to tell her." I heard dad say as I walked downstairs as I heard them come downstairs.

It was two in the morning and they're talking really loud.

"How do you expect us to tell her?" Pops asked. "Hey Y/n, just to let you know we're vampires and we want to make you one as well. Yeah that'll go down great."

I went wide eyed. They're vampires?

"Y/n?" Papa asked and I froze.

Crap I said that out loud.

"Uh... hey." I said coming into the kitchen.

"Did-did you hear any of that?" Dad asked nervously.

"About the vampire thing? Yeah..." I replied smiling softly.

"Shit." Dad and pops mumbled.

"Look, we're sorry you found out like this but we had to tell you sooner rather than later." Daddy said and I nodded.

"I find cool." I said shrugging.

"We know you might go all ape shit on us but there's no need. We won't hur-I'm sorry, what?" Dad asked as he finally clicked on to what I said.

"I find it cool. I've always wanted to be a vampire." I said and sat on the chair.

"I'm sorry, what?" Dad asked again.

"Can you change me? Oh my god, this is going to be so cool! I can show my friends-"

"WOAH! We're going to stop you right there! You can't tell anyone." Papa said and I nodded.

"Can I tell my best friend, Jessica? We tell each other everything." I said and smiled softly.

"No." pops said.

"I'm sorry, what?!" Dad said again.

"Oh for god sake, Louis! She find it cool that we're vampires! Now can you stop asking the same question over and over again before I flick you in the fucking eye!" Pops said and I giggled.

"Flick you in the eye."

"So do you want to be a vampire? We need to teach you on how to control yourself." Papa said and I nodded.

"Don't tell Jessica." Daddy said.

"I won't." I said. "Can to change me now?"

"Right, when we change you, it won't happen straight away but it will be painful-so painful that you'll probably punch your dad in the face." Papa said and dad raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sor-" dad cut himself off when he saw the glare pops was giving him.

"What was that, Harry?" Dad then asked.

"Who's-" daddy then pushed papa out the way and took my wrist.

"Woah, Liam!" Pops said and took my wrist out of his hand.

"What?" Daddy asked confused.

"You can't just grab-"

"AH!" I screamed as dad sunk his teeth into my neck.

"LOUIS!" Pops yelled and dad pulled away.

"There, you'll change soon." He said and wiped the corner of his mouth.

Papa then slapped dad at the back of his head. "It would've been nice if you warned a guy! You can't just-"

"Why do I feel dizzy?" I asked as I stood up and swayed side to side.