DDM Liam

Request for @Zchopsticks
Age: 12

"Come on, dad! The ice will melt if you take any longer!" I said to dad jumping up on down on the spot.

"Calm down, love. It's the pond, it's not going to melt anytime soon." Dad said chuckling.

^At the pond.^

"This is a nice little day out." Niall said as he put on his ice skates.

"Yeah, but I'm freezing." Harry said.

"What's the point of all of this?" Louis asked.

"Y/n heard her classmates talk about it and she wanted to check it out." Liam replied.

"Come on, guys! This is so fun!" Y/n said as she skated all over the pond.

"Careful, love!" Liam called and turned his back.

"AH!" Y/n screamed.

Liam whipped around and saw that Y/n was no one to be found.

"JESUS CHRIST!" Liam yelled and ran onto the ice, the boys close behind.

Liam ran over to the hole and pulled Y/n up.

"Wake up, princess, wake up! Jesus Christ, she's freezing." He said as he picked her up and they carefully headed back to the car.

*Few hours later*

"Why i-is it-t so-so co-cold?" Y/n asked as she woke up in a hospital bed.

"Oh my god, thank the lord you're ok. You fell through the ice, love. But, you're going to be ok and I swear to you now, I'm never letting you out of my sight." Liam said as he pulled Y/n into a tight hug.

After that, Liam stayed true to his word and never let Y/n out of his sight, especially when there's a patch of ice on the pavement during the winter.

Anything to keep his little girl safe.