Harry Imagine

⚠️Strong language. Mentions self harm. Mentions suicide. There might be bits where it talks about Harry being a womaniser. I know for a fact he's not. But it's just for this.⚠️
Enjoy :).
The Styles Triplets.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

•Harry's p.o.v.•

Ever since Alex came home, Marcel has been acting weird, staying back from Alex. "Marcel?" I asked, walking into his room. "Get out." Marcel said. "What's wrong? You've not been yourself the past couple of days." I said. "I said get out, Harry! Why does no one listen to me?!" Marcel asked as he punched his wall. I went wide eyed and walked out of the room.

•Marcel's p.o.v.•

Why did Alex have to come back?

Alex has been...not really been my brother before he left, I have...injuries because of him. I went to go out of the room when I saw Alex standing at the doorframe, smirking at me. "Hey, bro." He said. I looked away, going to walk past him when he pushed me back. "Where are you going? I want to talk to you." Alex said. "Leave me alone." I said. I went to walk out again, when Alex grabbed me by the wrists. I hissed in pain.

Alex froze, looking down at my wrist then back up at me. "Why did you hiss in pain?" He asked. "Just let me go!" I said and pulled my arm out of his grip. "Tell me why you hissed in pain! Go on, TELL ME!" Alex said. I flinched, "it doesn't matter, just leave it!" I replied. "No, tell me why you hissed in pain!" Alex said.

I just got out of his grip and went to run when Alex pulled me back, "you're not going anywhere until you tell me why the fuck you hissed in pain!" Alex spat.

You're the reason, I'm not going to show you, you wouldn't care.

"I-just leave it, please." I said and went into the bathroom, but before I could close the door, Alex came in. "Uh, do you mind?" I asked. "You're going to tell me what's going on. I don't want you hiding secrets from me any longer." Alex replied.

•Y/n's p.o.v.•

I sat in my room, the tears streaming down my face. "I HATE YOU!" I yelled as I threw my phone at the wall. Harry and Gemma then came running in. "What's going on?!" Harry asked as he looked around the room. "Nothing, just leave it." I replied. "Uh, you just yelled, threw your phone at the wall and you say tell us to leave it? Uh, no. Not happening." Harry said. "It's Jamie, he's being a dick, he just broke up with me over text." I replied.

Gemma went wide eyed. "He just broke up with you over the text!? Are you being serious?!" She asked. "What's the big deal?" Harry asked and Gemma and I went wide eyed. "Are you being serious?! What's the big deal?!" I asked. "Breaking up over text is something serious, especially when I'm pregnant with his chil-" I cut myself off when Gemma and Harry snapped at their heads towards me. "When you're what with his who?!" Gemma and Harry asked at the same time.

I laughed nervously.

•Alex's p.o.v.•

"I'm still waiting, Marcel." I said with my arms folded. "And you're going to continue waiting. I'm not saying a thing." Marcel said. "Marcel, I'm not leaving you alone, until you tell me why you hissed. I didn't even grab your arm that hard, so tell me." I said.

•Marcel's p.o.v.•

He's trying to get me to crack. Just don't say a thing.

I avoided eye contact with him. I can't tell him, especially when it's all his fault. "SHOW ME, MARCEL!" Alex yelled, taking his arm back in my grip and pulling up my sleeve. "NO!" I yelled, but it was too late. Alex went wide eyed when he saw the scars and the new...injuries. "Why?" Was all he asked.