DDM Niam

Papa; Liam
Dad; Niall
Age; 17
Twin

Y/n was looking through her photo album that she made when she and her twin brother got adopted by Niall and Liam.

That was the old days, now... it's like Y/n isn't even their daughter anymore.

They always focus on Y/n's twin brother; Kian now.

"That was awesome! We need to see it again, come on let's go!" Kian said.

"Woah, slow down there, tiger. I need to go and get dinner ready. Go and get your sister." Liam said and he and Niall headed to the kitchen as Kian made his way upstairs.

"Papa is going to make dinner. Oh my god, Y/n the film was amazing! It has to be my new favourite film! You should've came!" Kian said and Y/n sighed.

"I didn't get invited. They didn't want me to be there." Y/n mumbled and Kian then sighed.

"That's not true." He said pulling her into a hug.

"It is! They hate me, Kian. They rather they just adopted you. They should've." Y/n sobbed into Kian's shoulder.

"They were going to." Kian mumbled and Y/n got off his shoulder.

"Wh-what?" Y/n asked.

"They were just going to adopt me but since we're twins they got forced to adopt you." Kian explained and Y/n's bottom lip quivered.

"SO IT'S TRUE?!" She yelled standing up. "MY WHOLE LIFE I'VE WANTED A FAMILY BUT IT TURNS OUT THEY NEVER WANTED ME?!"

Kian looked down, not knowing what to say.

"I'm fucking done." Y/n spat and ran downstairs putting on her shoes.

"Where are you going? Dinner is almost ready." Niall said.

"Keep it. Bin it, do what you want I don't want it. Just like you never wanted me!" Y/n said and left the house before Niall could say anything or stop her.

"KIAN!" Niall yelled and Kian came running down with his shoes and hoodie back on and ran out the door after Y/n.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Niall asked as Liam turned off the oven and came into the hall.

"We need to get them!" Niall said and ran after them.

"At the park"

Y/n was sitting on the park bench with tears streaming down her face.

Kian came up not long after trying to catch his breath.

"Go away." Y/n said looking at the ground.

"Come home. It's freezing out here." Kian said and next to Y/n.

"I don't care. I rather freeze to death then go back to that hell hole." Y/n said shivering.

"Y/n?! Kian?!" Niall called from down the street.

"Over here!" Kian called back and Liam and Niall came running.

"What are you playing at, Y/n? It's freezing out here." Liam said taking his coat off and placing around Y/n's shoulders.

"Just fuck off and leave me alone!" Y/n spat and Liam looked at her in shock.

"Don't talk to me like that! I'm your father!" Liam warned.

"Ha! I'm surprised you're even calling me that since you've not been paying attention to me for the past month! Plus, I've found out that you never wanted me from the beginning!" Y/n said and Niall, Liam and Kian going wide eyed.

"You told her?!" Niall asked Kian.

"Look, it's better if she knew!" Kian said.

"Look, just leave me alone. I'll get out of your hair and I'll stay somewhere else. You'll have the family you've always wanted." Y/n explained.

"We do love you!" Niall said.

"Well I hate you! My whole life I've wanted a family and I find out that my dad's got forced into adopting me! That day when I got told I have a new home with my brother I thought it would never come. Now, I find out that I wasn't even a choice." Y/n explained and headed back home.

Y/n was half way crossing the road when Niall stopped her.

"Y/N STOP!" He yelled. "WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! NOW COME HERE!"

Y/n was about to go over to them when a car came out of nowhere and tossed her into air and she landed with a hard thump on the other side.

"NO!!" Liam, Kian and Niall screamed running over to her.

The car stopped dead in his tracks then Harry came running out.

"Oh my god!" He said and put his hands over his mouth. "I didn't see her I'm-"

"WHY WERE YOU DRIVING LIKE A MANIAC?!" Liam yelled shoving Harry.

"I'm sorry." Harry whispered.

"Papa!" Kian called and Liam came running to Y/n's side.

"My he-head hurts, papa." Y/n whispered.

"It'll be ok, baby girl. All you've got to do is keep your eyes open." Liam sobbed knowing that she's not going to be able to.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I was never the one you wanted. I just-t want-want you to know that I'm grateful that you showed me that you cared even knew that you didn't." Y/n said and Niall sobbed.

"We DO care about you! We care about you so much and it hurts." Niall said.

"PHONE AN AMBULANCE!" Kian yelled at Harry. "IT'S THE LEAST YOU COULD DO SINCE YOU HIT HER WITH YOUR CAR!"

Harry quickly got his phone out when Liam's breath hitched. "Y/n?" He asked shaking her shoulder when he saw that her eyes closed.

"Liam why isn't she waking up?" Niall asked knowing why but didn't want it to be true.

"Y/n, Y/n, wake up, love. Dinner is almost ready!" Liam said trying to get Y/n to wake up. "Come on, love you can have a nap later! Wake up. Please, baby girl wake up. WAKE UP!" He yelled.

"She's-"

"SHE'S DEEEAAAADDD!!" Niall screamed cutting Kian off. "SHE'S DEAD!" He screamed and sobbed.

Harry dropped his phone in shock and looked at Kian.

"YOU KILLED MY SISTER!" He yelled standing up to his feet and punched Harry in the jaw.

Liam got up and held Kian back. "I HATE YOU!" Kian yelled. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" Kian continued to yell at Harry while struggling to get out of Liam's grip.

As all this was happening, Niall was staring into space, holding Y/n close to his chest and rocking back and forth.

"She's sleeping. That's all she's doing. My baby girl is sleeping because she's tired. Dinner is ready soon so I have to wake her up because she can't go to bed hungry." Niall said like he was a robot. "Isn't that right, Y/n? I'm going to wake you up shortly because dinner is almost ready. It's your favourite. Cheesy pasta. Remember when you were five, Y/n? I made cheesy pasta and you got it all over your face because you literally put your face in the bowl. I've still got the picture saved on my phone. Seems like it was yesterday. Then, when you and Kian turn eighteen we can take you out for a drink. Your first legal drink. We love you so much that it hurts. Come on, baby girl. Wake up, it's time for dinner. It's time for dinner. Don't want it to get cold do we?"

Liam was watching Niall and his heart broke. "Sleep tight, baby girl. Don't let them bed bugs bite." He said just as the ambulance arrived.

Sorry that this was sad. Next one will be a happy one 😋