Narry Imagine

Dad; Harry.
Age; 17.

Y/n was brought up by her dad, Harry and his husband, Niall.

Y/n was brought up to believe that Niall was her papa, but he isn't. Y/n doesn't know that Niall isn't her other dad and she doesn't know who her mother is and Harry wants to keep it that way.

•••

One morning, the door went.

"Y/n can you get that, love?!" 'Niall asked.

Y/n obeyed and headed to the door, being greeted by a woman who has blonde hair.

"Oh my god." She whispered.

"Uh, hi?" Y/n asked, confused.

"Who was at the door-" Niall went wide eyed when he saw who was at the door.

"Is she a friend, papa?" Y/n asked.

"Papa? Oh my god, you haven't told her have you?" The woman asked.

"Told me what? Is everything ok?" Y/n asked.

"Y/n, I'm Cara, I'm your m-"

"She's a close friend. She grew up with your dad." Niall replied, looking at Cara with a pleading look.

"Yeah...I'm a close friend." Cara said.

Harry then walked downstairs, "who was at the-" he froze when he saw Cara.

"Hi, Harr-"

"No. No no no no no no." Harry mumbled and closed the door in Cara's face.

"That's not a nice is thing to do to a friend." Y/n said.

"She's not a friend! She's anything but a friend! We don't talk to that lady, ok?" Harry asked.

"But, papa said that she was a close friend?" Y/n asked confused.

"Well, we grew apart. Stay away from her from now on, if she comes again, don't answer the door." Harry explained.

Y/n nodded slowly.

•••

Y/n went out later that day, when she saw Cara.

"Y/n!" She greeted.

"Oh, hi." Y/n mumbled, not knowing what to do since her dad's told her not to talk to this Cara woman.

"We didn't really get to know each other, I know your...papa." She said papa through clenched teeth. "Said that me and your dad were close friends but, it was more than that. I'm actually your-"

Cara got cut off by Louis suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

"Y/n! Fancy seeing you here, let's go, I have to get someone for Liam for his birthday, and Niall is away to Ireland so, help. Say bye to your friend." Louis said and walked away grabbing Y/n's arm.

"Why are you all so weird around Cara?" Y/n asked.

"Just...don't go near her. Shes had news." Louis replied.

"But, she said she's a close friend of my dad. Why are you being rude to her?" Y/n asked.

"She's a...look, just stay away from her." Louis replied.

"She's coming up to me. I don't want to seem rude and just ignore the wife!" Y/n argued.

"Just don't talk to her, just pretend that you didn't hear her. Walk with headphones in or something." Louis explained.

•••

"Louis told us that you saw Cara again." Harry said taking a seat next to Y/n.

"She came up to me. What is the big deal? She's an old family friend of yours and I don't want to seem rude." Y/n explained.

"I know you don't..-"

"What is the exact reason you don't want me to talk to her?" Y/n asked.

"It's nothing. Look-"

"No. Tell me. Why do you want me to ignore her so bad?" Y/n asked.

Before Harry could answer, the door went and Cara walked in.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked.

"I came here to make myself clear, I want Y/n to know who I really am!" Cara replied.

"What is she talking about?" Y/n asked.

"Nothing, Cara just leave!" Harry said.

"No, I want Y/-where are you going?" She asked Y/n.

"Oh, me and my friends are going to Spain. My friends mum invited me." Y/n replied.

"Well, you're not going now." Cara said.

"Uh, yes I am. Who are you to stop me?" Y/n asked.

"You're not going, Y/n!" Cara said.

"Yes, I am! My friends invited me!" Y/n argued.

"You're not going anywhere!" Cara said.

"I'm going! YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER!" Y/n yelled grabbing her case, going to walk out the door.

"YES I AM!!" Cara screamed.

Part 2 soon :)