BSM Narry

Personal for AllieMcDonald7.

"I'll see you around, Jess." I said as I was about to head home.

"Wait, Allie!" Jess called. "How about we spend some time at your house?" She asked.

"Uh, sorry, I'm not allowed to bring people home with me. My brothers don't like it when I bring people home." I replied.

"But, you've been to my house loads of times. I've not been to your house once." Jess said.

"Well, I'm sorry, but my brothers don't like it when I bring people home." I said and headed home.

•next day•

I headed into school to look for Jess when I saw her talking to someone about me.

"She's just making excuses. I mean, we're best friends. Well, she thinks we are, I'm just being her friend to meet her brothers but shes making it hard. Ugh, I hate her sometimes." Jess explained and I walked up to her.

"Hey, Jess." I said.

"Oh, hi, Allie. My mum says that it's fine if I go to your house after school." Jess explained.

"I don't think fake friends, who use me to meet my brothers. You're not coming to my house, you're not making my brothers, now, you're not my friend." I said.

"Fine, I'll make your life a living hell." Jess said.

"Whatever, you do what you want. I don't care." I said and headed to my first class.

•lunch•

"She's been a terrible friend from the start!" Jess said, making sure I heard her from the other table.

"Has she always been this pathetic?" My other friend, Kelly asked.

"Sadly, yes." I replied.

"I mean, she comes to my house all the time! I just want to go to her house for a few hours, then she thinks I'm a bad friend?!" Jess asked.

"Why are you being so petty?" Kelly asked. "You admitted to someone that you were only using her to be her friend. Just get a grip that the boys don't want to meet you."

•after school•

"Hey, there's Niall and Harry, I'll see you later." I said to Kelly.

"Bye." Kelly said.

"Wait, Allie!" Jess called. "Look, I'm sorry, that was out of order. How about I go to your house and have a movie marathon?" Jess said going to walk towards Harry and Niall but I pulled her back.

"I've already told you, you're not coming to my house. I'm sorry, Jess." I said.

"You're a unselfish-"

"An unselfish what? I can't help that my brothers want their privacy!" I said.

"Whatever, you're being so fucking pathetic. Don't know why I even friends with you!" Jess said.

"Well, you were the one who was my friend to meet my brothers. Yet, you still didn't!" I said.

"UGH!" Jess screamed and yanked my hair but I fought back.

That's when Niall and Harry made themselves known.

"Woah, Allie!" Niall said as he pulled me back, his hands wrapped around my stomach.

Harry doing the same with Jess.

"Oh thank god." Jess said faking her tears. "I thought she was going to really hurt me-"

"Save it!" Harry said. "We saw the whole thing. Just stay away from Allie, yeah? She doesn't need someone like you in her life."

Jess groaned and stormed away.

"I don't know why I even thought of her as a friend." I said as we headed home.

•next day•

"So, how's Jess?" Kelly asked.

"Well, she nearly pulled my hair out, but Harry and Niall pulled us away. She even thought fake crying would get them on her side but they saw right through her and they also watched the whole thing." I replied.

"Thank god, she done my head in most of the time." Kelly said.

"By the way, I told Niall and Harry about you and they want to meet you. Mainly because you've not breathed down my neck about meeting them." I explained. "Just for dinner or something."

"Yeah, sure. I'll text my mum-"

"How's that fair?!" Jess asked.

"Just leave it, Jess. You don't need her." Jess' friend, Lana said.

"Bye now." Kelly said and waved.

•after school•

"They're over there. Your mum said it was cool, yeah?" I asked Kelly.

"Yeah, I'll text her when to pick me up." Kelly replied as we got to Niall and Harry.

"It's fine, we can take you home." Harry said.

"You sure? I don't want to cause trouble." Kelly said.

"No, it's fine. We insist." Harry said.

After that, Jess left us alone and Kelly was a good friend, a real friend.