BSM Louis

Personal for stylinhoraynexxx.
Age; 6

I held onto Louis leg tightly when he was about to go on stage. "Are you coming back?" I asked softly. Louis let out a soft chuckle. "Of course I'm coming back, love. You don't have to worry about that." He replied, loosening my grip on his leg.

"Look, I'm just going to go up there for five minutes. You'll still see me, I promise I'll come back." Louis explained.

___

After Louis was finished, the crowd was cheering so loud. "That was such a perfect song for you." Simon said, "yeah, I sing it to my little sister every night." Louis replied. "Aww, how old is your sister?" Cheryl asked. "She's six, her names Ashleigh." Louis replied.

Louis then got a full house of yes'. "Thank you so much!" He said, happily. "Tell Ashleigh that her song choices are amazing!" Cheryl said.

Hearing my name, I ran onto the stage. "Lou!" I called, clinging onto his leg again. "Awww, my god, she's actual adorable." Cheryl said.

"Hey, Ash, say hello to the judges." Louis said as he picked me up. "Hi! Thank you for saying yes for my brother!" I said.

Everyone aww'd at how cute I was. "Bye bye." Cheryl said waving. "Bye!" I said waving, Louis walking off the stage, kissing my cheek.