BSM Zayn

Personal for @Gingerlord27
Age; 19.

"I don't want you talking to any of the boys from now on, Sam." Zayn explained. I snapped my head up to him. "What? Why?" I asked, not expecting him to say that at all.

"I just don't want you talking to them, I just think it would be awkward." Zayn replied. "Awkward how? I get along with the boys, you loved that didn't you?" I asked. "Just, stay away from them, Sam." Zayn said, walking away without another word.

A few days went past, and I was on the phone to Liam, we've been secretly dating for a year and a half.

"Liam, can you come over? Please, I just need to talk to you." I said. "Yeah course I can, love. I'm on my way." Liam replied.

"Right, Sam I'm off." Zayn said grabbing his coat. "No, wait. I need to talk to you, can you stay for a little bit?" I asked. "Yeah, sure. What do you want to talk about?" Zayn asked. "I'm waiting for someone else coming, if you can wait just two minutes then I'll explain everything." I replied.

Zayn nodded and sat next to me on the couch.

"Sam!" Liam called, walking into the living room, raising an eyebrow when he saw Zayn, Zayn doing the same.

"What's he doing here?" They both asked. "I just need to say something. Zayn, you can't stop me from seeing the boys, Zayn, especially Liam." I explained.

Zayn raised an eyebrow as Liam had a nervous look on his face. "Why?" Zayn asked, looking between Liam and I.

"We're dating." I replied, Liam smiling softly at Zayn, who stood there with a frown on his face. "Are you fucking kidding me on?!" He asked. "Of all people!" He added.

"Alright, steady on." Liam said. "No, shut up! You and Liam can't date! I swear to fucking god, this is a disaster waiting to happen!" Zayn said, gripping his hair.

I let out a shaky sigh, "I thought you would be happy for us." I said. "Happy for you?! Keeping a relationship from me for god knows how long! No, you two better break up!" Zayn spat.

"What?" I asked. "No, I love her, Zayn." Liam said, shaking his head. "Love her?! You don't know the meaning of the world! This is total bullshit!" Zayn spat, punching the wall, but his hand went through a painting.

A painting that Zayn painted years ago, a picture of him and I. "Get out, Zayn." I whispered, my voice breaking. "Sam, I'm so sorry." Zayn whispered. "GET OUT!" I yelled. "I'm sorry." Zayn whispered, taking the painting and headed out.

I let out a sob, causing Liam to pull me into a hug, kissing the side of my head. "I'll be alright, love." He whispered.

The next morning, Liam was about to head out when he saw Zayn sleeping on the doorstep, tear stains on his cheeks. "Zayn!" He said, kicking his side softly.

Zayn's eyes snapped open, jumping up to his feet. "Where's Sam?" He asked, pushing past Liam, with a new painting in his arms.

"Sam!" Zayn called. "Go away, Zayn! I don't want to see you!" I said. "Sam, please! I'm sorry, I'll let you and Liam date, I'll let you see the boys, please, just open the door." Zayn pleaded.

I opened the bedroom door, seeing Zayn with a new and improved painting. "I-I fixed the painting. Listen, I'm really sorry, I realise now that you're happy, Liam makes you happy, i just thought about myself. I'm sorry." Zayn explained.

I slowly took it off of him. "Thanks, Z." I said. "Anytime. I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me." He said.

*Two years later*

Liam smiled down at me, holding me close. "I love you so much." He whispered. "Two years ago, we found it hard to tell people about us. Now, you're my wife. Who I'll love forever more."