DDM Larry

Request for @ariiii0_0

Dad; Louis
Papa; Harry
Age; 15 to 16
Forgotten birthday

Sweet 16! Was the first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning.

I was so excited because I get to spend it with the two best dads ever.

I ran downstairs and ran into the kitchen.

"Woah! Where's the fire?!" Dad asked as I ran into him.

"There's no fire, I'm just excited!" I said jumping from foot to foot.

"What's there to be excited about?" Dad asked as he took a bite of his toast.

"You know!" I replied still smiling widely.

"What do I know?" Dad asked raising an eyebrow.

"Love, calm down." Papa said coming over and handing me a slice of toast.

"You usually give me pancakes?" I said confused.

It's true, he always gives me pancakes on my birthday.

"I only give you pancakes on your birthday?" Papa replied back confused.

No. No, they haven't forgotten have they?

"To-today is my birthday." I said and dad dropped his toast and papa looked at me shocked.

"Shit." Dad mumbled checking the calendar.

"Love,-" papa said but I ran back up to my room.

"How the hell did we forget our birthday?!" Louis asked and gripped his hair.

"We need to make it up to her." Harry said.

"How?! She hates us!" Louis said.

"She didn't say that! We can throw her a party-"

"I don't want a party." I said coming in.

"It's your sixteenth. You need to have a party," dad said.

"No! I don't want a big party, I don't want to spend the day with my friends. I only want one thing." I said.

"What do you want to do?" Dad asked.

"I want to spend it with my dads." I replied and sighed. "That was my dream for my sweet sixteen but you forgot."

"We can spend the day together. Anything you want, whether you want to go shopping, watch mean girls-"

"OH MY GOD! Can we watch White Chicks?" I asked and they smiled.

Yeah, lets make a cake first." Papa said and brung out the eggs.

Half way through the mixing, dad put his finger to his lips while looking at me and took a egg.

"YOLO!" Dad yelled and smashed an egg on papas head.

"LOUIS!" Papa yelled and dad ran off.

"HAHA!" He laughed and ran about the house.

"I'll kill him one day, I swear." Papa mumbled and grabbed the flour and eggs. "This is going to get wild." He said and handed me the eggs.

"This is war!"