DDM Louis

Request for @fizfiztommo.
Mum; Eleanor

Summary; Y/n comes out as a lesbian and her parents don't approve.
________________________________

I took a deep breath as my mum and dad are sitting in front of me.

"You know you can tell us anything, love." Dad said.

I took a deep breath. "Mum, dad, I'm...uh...I'm a lesbian." I said and they went wide eyed.

"Are-you're a-what?" Mum asked.

"I'm a lesbian. I'm so glad I told you guys, it was eating-"

"Are you fucking serious?!" Dad asked as he stood up. "You can't be serious?"

"Are you upset?" I asked.

"Upset? I'm-there's no way you can be a lesbian. No, this isn't happening." Dad said.

This was exactly what I was afraid of.

•••

I was in my room when, mum and dad came into my room, with a boy who was a neighbour.

"What's going on?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Meet your fiancée." Dad replied causing me to go wide eyed.

"My what?!" I asked standing up.

"Your fiancée. Look, this lesbian thing is obviously a phase. We're getting you married off to Jason here, then hopefully your phase will disappear." Dad replied.

"Are you actually being serious? Of all people I would've thought you would be there for me." I said.

"Ok, so now, Jason, me and you will go and look for a suit, Y/n you go with your mother and get a wedding dress." Dad said and I sighed.

I wasn't going to get out of this anytime soon.

•wedding day.•

The day that was meant to be the happiest day of my life, is actually my worse.

I don't want to have a husband, I want to have a wife, that's who I am.

"Are you ready?" Mum asked.

I ignored her and just walked out of the room.

"Hey!" She said.

"Let just get this day over with." I spat.

•••

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said and Jason kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry, I know this isn't what you wanted. I'm against this as much as you do." He whispered in my ear.

"I hate this. I just want to be happy." I whispered.

"You will be one day. I promise." Jason said.

•One year later•

Me and Jason walked into mum and dad's house and they smiled.

"I can't believe that it's been a year already." Mum said and kissed my cheek.

"Time sure does fly." I said, sounding like a robot.

Dad frowned when he saw the sadness on my face.

"Come here, love." Dad said and lead me to my old room. "What's up?" He asked.

"What's up? Really? Do you really think I'm happy with my life right now? I don't want a husband, I want a wife! I want to be happy, but you and mum are so fucking homophobic, you've ruined my life!" I explained.

Dad sighed, he pulled me into a hug. "I'll make things right." He said.

•few days later.•
*Louis*

"So, the divorce is finalised?" Jason asked.

"Yep, you and Y/n can finally be happy." I replied.

"Yes, I can't wait until I tell my boyfriend!" Jason said and ran out of the house.

Me and Eleanor went wide eyed.

"Let's go tell Y/n." Eleanor said and we headed upstairs.

•••

"THANK YOU!" She yelled and pulled us into a hug.

"As long as your happy now, love. That's all that matters." I said and kissed her cheek, finally seeing her smile for real this time.

After things were sorted, Y/n introduced us to her new girlfriend, Jody, who she married three years later, and being happy for real this time.