DDM All the boys

@starwarsfan20
Part 2

I was about to head out of the college when I felt someone pull me back. "You're not going anywhere!" Tim said. I went wide eyed. "What are you doing here? I thought you got kicked out?" I asked. "You think you could get away with this?! You've got another thing coming, I'm going to make your life a living hell." Tim spat and walked away. I let out a breath that I didn't even know that I was holding.

"There you are. What took you so long?" Dad asked as I finally got into the car, with papas help as I still got crutches from the broken leg. "Uh, I had to go to the bathroom." I lied, not telling them about Tim.

***

'Better watch out, Natalie, things are going to be really bad from now on.'

I let out a sigh when I read the text and went to send a reply when pop took my phone. "Uh, my business!" I said taking my phone out of his grip. "Uh, my business!" Pop argued as he took the phone back out of my grip. "Who's texting you?" He asked through clenched teeth. "Uh...no one." I replied and went to walk away when pop held me down. "Answer me!" Pop said again.

"It's Tim! He said that he's going to make my life a living hell because I got him kicked out." I replied. "No, not happening." Pop said. "I'm going to teach this kid a lesson." Pop said.

***

"Pop, just leave it. This isn't going to sort a thing!" I said as my dads headed down to the college. "Walk in from of us and find this kid." Dad said. I sighed and saw Tim from a distance. "Ah, you made it, I thought you bailed." Tim said. "What do you want?" I asked. "Now now, Natalie, what have I told you about that attitude?" Tim asked.

I sighed, "Look, can we just leave this?" I asked. "No, I want to teach you a lesson! You got me thrown out-" "because you broke her leg, you hit a girl. Do you feel proud of yourself?" Dad asked as he and the others came into view. "Who are these clowns?" Tim asked. "We're the guys you don't want to mess with, especially with her. You got kicked out of here for a reason. Now, how about you run along and leave Natalie alone from now on, yeah?" Dad asked.

Tim scoffed. "What are you going to do it I don't?" He asked and that's when papa came in. Folding his arms, his muscles coming into view, all of us hearing Tim gulp. "Run along." Dad said. "Youse don't scare me." Tim said. Papa then started walking towards Tim who then ran away. "Don't think he's going to mess with you again." Papa said smirking as he saw Tim continue to run.