DDM Larry

Dad~Louis.
Papa~Harry.
(15)
Personal for ShannonStyles13
♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

"She's going to find out sooner or later, Lou. She needs to know." Papa explained as I stood at the bottom of the stairs listening in. "She can't find out just now. She'll freak out." Dad argued.

Freak out? How will I freak out? I asked myself. What are they even talking about?

"Lou, she needs to know, we're her dads, Louis. She needs to know." Papa said and dad sighed. "Fine, but if she freaks out, then we're screwed." Dad replied and that's when I made it known I was there. "Hey." I greeted and headed into the living room. "Shannon." Dad called and followed me into the living room. "Shannon, your dad and I have something to tell you and we don't exactly know how to tell you." Dad explained.

"What is it?" I asked, getting curious yet worried. "This isn't really easy for us to say but, your papa and I...uh, well..-" "oh for god sake, your dad and I are vampires!" Papa said.

I went wide eyed. "I know it's hard for you to comprehend, but we would never hurt you, we promise." Dad explained. "That's awesome!" I said and they raised an eyebrow.

"Say what now?" Dad asked. "You're vampires?! This cool, so like you know garlic? Do you actually like..choke?" I asked. "Well, garlic isn't everyone's favourite, but sure..." dad replied. "What about the stake to the heart?" I asked. "Shannon, love, darling, my daughter, my pride and joy...who the fuck wouldn't that kill?" Dad asked causing papa to slap the back of his head. "Don't swear at her!" He warned.

"So, you're not creeped out?" Papa and I shook my head. "No, I find it cool. Have you ever like...turned anyone?" I asked and dad nodded. "I've turned Niall, and your papa turned Liam." He replied. "Can you turn me?" I asked and they let out a sigh. "How did I know she was going to ask that?" Dad asked himself.

"Shannon, being a vampire isn't as easy as you might think it is." He replied. "I know, but that way, we can be this family for life, and we can like...rule the world." I explained and they let out a chuckle. "We were going to tell you when you were eighteen." Papa said. "You were going to keep this from me for another three years? How were you going to pull that off?" I asked. "Well, we've had you since you a baby so I think we could've done well." Dad replied.

"Are you sure you want to be changed the now?" Papa asked and I nodded. "If you don't want to it's fine, I can wait." I replied and dad and papa sighed. "Give me your wrist," dad said and I put my wrist in front of his face. "Now, this is going to hurt obviously, but the one on your neck is going to hurt more. So...no pressure." Dad explained and I nodded.

***

"You might feel a bit weak but you're going to be fine, I promise. Now, just take it easy and take nap or something." Papa said and I nodded lying on the couch.

•Few days Later•

"Jesus Christ." I mumbled as I headed to the bathroom. "I feel like I'm dying." I went to look in the mirror to see how much like death i look like but I didn't see me. "OH MY GOD!" I yelled, pretty loudly as I heard a bang upstairs, like someone fell but it was the both of them as I heard both of them yell 'ow'. "Shannon!" They called as they ran downstairs. "Where the fuck is she?!" Dad asked. "Lou, stop swearing! WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!"  Papa yelled and dad went wide eyed.

"Shannon! If you're alive and well, say 'I'm alive and well!' You're scaring me." Dad said. "Uh, I'm in the bathroom and I can't fucking see myself." I said and that's when papa came in with a raised eyebrow. "I said ducking." I said smiling innocently. "Uh huh, now, look in the mirror." Papa said and went wide eyed when we couldn't see me. "Welcome to the family, love. You hungry?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm craving blood."