BSM Nouis

Request for @Heart4Kay123
Age; 15

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

"He'll be here any minute, please guys, be nice." I said to my two older brothers as i got ready. "When are we ever not nice?" Louis asked. "The last boyfriend I had you scared that much he wet himself and he was so embarrassed to see me the next day he had to switch schools." I explained and Louis and Niall held in a laugh.

*Ding Dong*

"Shit, he's here!" I said and went to answer the door, when Louis picked me up, my legs still moving so it looked like i was walking in the air. "Niall, be a sweetheart and open the door." Louis said still holding me in the air. Niall smiled and opened the door. "Oh hey, Harry, what can we do you for?" Niall asked as he let Harry in. I smiled and he returned it. "Well, seeing as I'm meeting my girlfriends brothers, I might as well make a good impression." Harry replied, handing me flowers.

Louis was in that much of shock that he dropped me but Harry caught me before I could fall. "Hold on! Why in the name of all things holy is Harry handing Y/n flowers?!" Louis asked. "Louis, Niall, Harry is my boyfriend." I said, smiling innocently. "No." Niall said and shook his head. "No, no, no, no! Not happening, you do realise that he's twenty three and you're only fifteen! Oh god, the press is going to have a field day with this!" Niall explained as he gripped his hair.

"Niall, we've been dating for six months and everyone thinks that we're friends and they think it's cute that I'm friends with my band mates sisters. Look, my family are cool with it, as long as we make each other happy." Harry explained. Louis and Niall scoffed. "Your family might be ok with it, but us? No, we're actually far from ok with it! This is sick!" Louis explained. "How is it sick?! Huh?! Tell me!" I said. "The age difference!" Louis shouted. "AGE SHOULDN'T MATTER!" I yelled.

"Can i say something?" Harry asked raising his hand. "No." Louis, Niall and I said at the same time. "Okay." He said putting his hand down. "Louis, please, I just want you to be happy, I'm happy with him. Shouldn't that count for something?" I asked. "Y/n the age difference...how busy Harry can get-" "I can deal with that, he's touring next year as well and he's going to be calling me everyday. Look, just please be happy for us..please." I explained.

Louis and Niall let out a sigh and looked at Harry, who smiled widely. "If you ever hurt her that she comes home in tears-you better fucking run and hide." Louis explained. Harry nodded, "would never dream of hurting her. Never have, never will." Harry said.

"Good. Now, Y/n, what's for dinner?"