DDM Larry

Papa: Harry
Dad: Louis
Age: 17
Request for @Harry4styles123

Sitting home alone waiting for your dad's and sister isn't fun. Especially, when you didn't even get invited.

I'm never invited anymore. They just leave me alone sitting in the house by myself like a freak.

"Thanks for taking me shopping." Bailey, my twin sister said coming in the house was five bags in each hand. (Literally).

"It was our pleasure, love. Now go and tidy your stuff away and I'll make dinner." Harry said as he headed into the kitchen.

"Here." Louis said sitting next to me and threw a packet of crisps at me.

"Oh. Thanks." I said going to open them.

"No! Your dad is making dinner." He said.

"Then why give me these now then?" I asked.

"Well, it doesn't matter now because you can give me the back." Louis said going to take the packet but I moved out of his reach.

"I was just asking why you were giving me these before dinner. But, I'll eat them." I explained going to open then again but Louis took them off me.

"You'll spoil your dinner." He said.

"I won't. Dad, just let me eat then I'm starving." I said.

"Why didn't-"

"Is it ok if I go to my friends for dinner?" Bailey asked coming into the living room.

"Sure, but you better tell your papa." Louis replied.

Bailey smirked at me. "It's a shame that none of your friends invite you to dinner." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Prefer food from here to be honest. Plus, I don't need friends. You just make friends to make it seem like people care about you!" I said and Bailey just scoffed and headed to the kitchen.

"Why didn't you make something to eat?" Louis asked pushing the thing i said to Bailey at the back of his mind.

"There wasn't any food, plus you left me alone." I replied.

"You could've got something at the shops." Louis said.

"There wasn't any money. Look, just leave it and I'll have the crips." I said taking the crisps and opened them.

Louis watched my every move, he went wide eyed when I finished the crisps in the space of forty seconds.

"We-were you really that hungry?" He asked shocked and I nodded.

"Dinners ready! Bailey is away to a friend-WHY ARE YOU EATING A PACKET OF CRISPS?!" He asked and slammed my plate down.

"I-I was hungr-"

"She hasn't eaten all day, Harry. We left her here all day and there wasn't any food." Louis said.

"You haven't eaten all day? But, there's food in the cupboards, there's food in the fridge." Harry said.

"Ham, cheese, and sauces." I said. "And in the cupboards there's only stuff that Bailey likes. It's always been like that. I get it, you prefer Bailey over me. Everyone has always preferred her." I said and went to the table and began to eat my dinner.

"We-what? We love you and Bailey the same." Harry said joining me at the table along with Louis.

"Yeah right! Look, Bailey isn't the best person but you still treat her like she's an angel. It hurts seeing that you show more care and love for Bailey while I'm sitting on my own looking stupid." I explained taking a bite.

"Well, we love you. We're sorry that we showed more love and care for her. We love you so much." Louis said pulling me into a hug.

After that, they spent time with me and Bailey joined us and started acting like a sister to me after many years. So, we're ok now.