DDM Lilo

Dad; Louis
Papa; Liam
Age; 17
Divorced part 2
Bridesmaid dress ^

"Ok, I'm just going to come and say it. I think you should stay with me from now on." Louis said as he and Y/n were watching the telly.

Y/n looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "What will papa say?" She asked and Louis scoffed.

"Who cares what he says or thinks?" He asked.

"I mean, I don't know if he thinks that will be a good idea." Y/n replied.

"So? I don't think it's a good idea for him to marry Harry. But, I'm not going to say anything. Just stay here from now on and that way we don't have to go to the wedding." Louis explained and Y/n sighed.

"But, I'm the bridesmaid for papa. I can't not go." She said and Louis raised an eyebrow at her.

"You're going? Why are you going?!" He asked.

"It's papa's wedding, dad-"

"So?! You're not going!" Louis said. "The wedding is on Sunday night. You can go home and I'll come over before the wedding."

Y/n nodded but didn't mention that she was still going to the wedding.

"few hours before the wedding"

Y/n just finished getting ready when Harry knocked on the door.

"Are you rea-woah!" He said as he saw Y/n in her dress. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks. Look, I'm sorry that I wasn't the happiest when I found it you were getting married." Y/n said and Harry smiled.

"Don't worry about it. Just you coming to the wedding is enough." Harry said and pulled Y/n into a hug. "Right, we need to go." He then said.

Just as they were about to leave, Louis walked in.

"Y/-" he froze when he saw Y/n in a dress. "You're going to the wedding?"

Y/n nodded but avoided eye contact with him.

"First you take my husband away from me. Now you're taking my daughter." Louis mumbled and walked off. But, turned back to Y/n and Harry. "I wish you a lifetime of happiness! And Harry! Keep Y/n safe, yeah?"