DDM Louis

Mum; Danielle
Step-dad; Niall
Age; 17
Mentions weight. (Not hating on anyone, just for this).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Your mum is on her way." Louis said as Y/n came downstairs with a overnight bag, well it's her old school bag.

"Do I really have to go? Mum, always goes out when I'm with her." Y/n said as she grabbed a bottle of cola out of the fridge.

"Look, your mum wants to make it up to you. She's been down in the dumps lately after her boyfriend broke up with her." Louis explained.

Y/n sighed, "can't I just stay here with you and Niall?" She asked.

"I wish you could but you know me and Niall are going out." Louis replied.

Y/n sighed, and that's when the doorbell went.

"Oh, she's here." Louis said and headed to the door.

"Hey, Lou." Danielle said as she pulled him into a hug.

"Hey, Danielle. Y/n!" Louis called.

Y/n sighed, grabbing her bottle of juice and picked up a chocolate bar.

"Hey, mum." Y/n said, kissing her mum on the cheek.

"Hey, love. We best get going, we have reservations at my favourite restaurant." Danielle said.

"Bye, dad." Y/n said kissing Louis' cheek. "Where's Niall?"

"He's upstairs-Nia-"

"We don't have time! You can text him, come on." Danielle said and took Y/n's arm.

They left and Danielle drove them to the restaurant.

Y/n took a drink and a bite of her chocolate bar.

"Do you really have to eat and drink that? It's so fattening. I mean, I don't want you to get any bigger." Danielle explained and Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"Any bigger?" She asked.

"It's shocking what you and your dad eat. I can't believe I that was with him so long. Look, I think when we get something to eat, you should order a salad." Danielle explained.

Y/n sighed and placed the food down in her lap. "Thanks mum." She whispered.

"I'm just looking out for you, sweetie." Danielle said smiling.

"At dinner"

"This salad is disgusting. Can't I just order a pizza instead?" Y/n asked as she pushed her plate away from her.

Danielle looked up from her healthy dish that Y/n forgot the name of.

"Pizza is more disgusting. All that cheese, all that grease. Look, maybe I should give you a few diet tips." Danielle said.

"Im going to the bathroom." Y/n said standing up.

"Dad?" Y/n asked as she put the phone to her ear.

"Hey, love, how's it going with your mum?" He asked.

"Apparently, I'm getting bigger, I had to order a salad, it's shocking the things you feed me and maybe I should stop eating as much incase I get more bigger. Sweet words of wisdom from my beloved mother." Y/n said sarcastically.

"Look, you know what your mother is like, fair enough what she's saying is kind of mean-"

"KIND OF?! Dad she's calling me fat! Do you know how shit that makes me feel? Do you know what? Forget it." Y/n said hanging up the phone.

"Oh, good, you're back, I just ordered you a fruit salad for dessert. It has all my favourite fruits-"

"I want to go back home." Y/n said.

"Well.. I just ordered you something. It would be a shame for it to go to waste." Danielle explained as she ate a fancy cake with a fork.

"I'm not staying here. Why are you wanting me to eat healthy stuff? I'm fine the way I am." Y/n explained.

"It's Niall isn't it? He's pressuring you to eat all the time-"

"Leave Niall out of it. Look, what you said in the car really hurt me. You made fun of my weight and you ordered me a salad. You're meant to be my mother, you're meant to be there for me, encourage me." Y/n explained.

"Oh for god sake, don't be such a baby." Danielle explained.

"You know, just because you were heartbroken by your so called boyfriend, doesn't mean you can take it out on me, using my weight against me, blaming dad's new husband. I'll just phone Niall and he can pick me up." Y/n said and headed out of the restaurant.

Danielle sighed and continued eating.

"Niall, can you pick me up? I know you're out with dad but mum-Niall please! Papa-"

"What did you just call him?!" Danielle asked.

"I called him papa. Mum, I've been calling him that for a year." Y/n replied.

"He's not your papa. I'm your mother and Louis is your father. Niall has nothing to do with you!" Danielle said.

"Stop being so petty! Do you know how ridiculous you really are. I'm going back home to my family, how about you go back to that boy you were pictured holding hands with. Just forget it." Y/n said and sat outside waiting for Niall as Danielle sighed and headed back into the restaurant.