BSM Liam

Personal for @starwarsfan20

"Happy birthday, Natalie!" Is what I woke up to this morning.

"Ugh, do I have to get up so early?" I groaned as I kept my eyes closed.

"Yes, yes you do, cause me and you are having a mother and daughter shopping trip." Mum replied.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Is there going to be cake involved?" I asked.

"If you hurry up and get ready, we'll go to the cafe and we'll get you cake." Mum replied and I got up out of bed.

"Okay, well thanks for the birthday wish but I need privacy when I get ready, ya dig?" I asked causing them to chuckle and walk out.

__

"Okay, you've had your cake, lets go shopping." Mum said as she lead me to a shop.

"Mum, are all these bags really necessary?" I asked as I nearly fell due to the amount of bags.

"It's my baby girls birthday, I'm allowed to spoil you." Mum replied.

__

"Look, I love spending time with you but I'm glad to be home, my arms are about to fall off." I giggled and waited for my mum to open the door.

"Close your eyes." Mum said.

"What?" I asked.

"Close your eyes." Mum said again.

"Why do I have to close my eyes?" I asked. 

"Natalie, sweetie, love, doll, honey, please close your eyes." Mum said.

I sighed and closed my eyes, "right, can you lead me into the house, so I don't like, you know, fall?" I asked.

Mum took my arm and lead me into the house and left me standing. "Can I open my eyes now? I'm still very tired from this morning and this dark thing I'm seeing right now with my eyes closed is making me even more tired." I said.

"Open your eyes!" Mum said and I did.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled.

"HOLY JUMPING CATS ON A BIKE!" I yelled causing everyone to look at me confused but they laughed.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone said.

"You guuuuyyyssss, is there cake?" I asked.

"You and your cake." Liam said laughing.

"Hey! Don't judge, cake is life! Life is cake!" Therefore, cake is part of life." I said as I made my way into the kitchen.

"Natalie, aren't you going to say hi?" Niall asked.

"Oh my god, hi! Sorry, I only noticed-OH MY GOD, IS THAT AN OREO CAKE?!" I asked. "LOUIS, COME AND SHARE IT WITH ME!" I said and pulled Louis towards me.

"I love it when its Natalie's birthday." Louis said.

Hi, just to tell you, I'm obsessed with cake and Oreos 🤣🤣🤣