BSM Niall SSM Bailey

Age; 17
Ex-boyfriend; Liam
On a break.

Liam and Bailey's relationship was on the rocks so they took a break.

But, Liam slept with a girl two hours later.

But, Bailey didn't know that so she spent the day with Liam but she'll find out soon.

Back at the apartment, Y/n and her other sister Shanice were waxing their legs in Y/n's bedroom.

"Its pain free apparently." Y/n said reading the instructions.

"Right, so we'll just apply a few." Shanice explained.

They applied four on each leg and counted to three and ripped one off.

"OW!" We screamed.

"Jesus Christ!" Y/n said.

"Pain free? I'm in so much pain!" Shanice said.

"Right, what we'll do is, we can pull it off together and we need to do it fast." Y/n explained and Shanice nodded.

"Ok, three, two, one, go!" Y/n counted and they both peeled the wax strips off.

"OW! OW! OW!" They screamed and fanned their legs when Louis, and Niall came running through.

Harry was with his parents for a mini vacation.

Niall had a kettle in his hand when Louis had a pot.

"What's going on?!" Louis asked looking around the room.

"Sorry, we're fine, we were just waxing our legs." Shanice explained.

"Off?!" Louis asked.

"For your information, this makes your legs so soft and it may feel like you're being dragged along a pavement full of stones but it's worth it!" Y/n explained.

"The pain can't be THAT bad." Niall said.

"I'll make you eat those words." Shanice said and put wax on Niall's arm. Then placed the strip on him with it some of it hanging off.

"Well that's how you do it." Louis said sarcastically.

"Ok, are you ready?" Shanice asked.

Niall nodded, then pulled the strip off. "Hmm." He whimpered as his eyes watered.

"Ugh! I can't believe you, Liam!" Bailey said slamming the door as she and Liam came in and Louis closed the bedroom door.

"What's going on?" Shanice asked.

"Look, Bailey, I don't know how many times you want me to say I'm sorry?!" Liam asked.

"You can say it as much as you want! You slept with Cheryl!" Bailey said and we all gasped.

"No." We all said and put our ears against the door.

"Look, it was a mistake but we broke up!" Liam argued.

"We were on a break." Bailey argued.

"That to me is a break up! Breaks can last a long time, Bailey." Liam agued back.

"Ok, well answer me one question. How was she?" Bailey asked.

"Oohhh." We said.

"Don't answer that." Niall said like it was obvious.

"I don't know... I mean, she was... she was different." Liam replied.

"He's screwed." Louis said.

"Good, different?" Bailey asked.

"Nobody like change." Liam said. "Look, Bailey, I love you and you know that. Please, forgive me." He begged taking Bailey's hands.

"No, Liam. I'm sorry, but you've lost my trust." Bailey said and started crying.

Liam then kneeled down and hugged her legs. "Please." He begged.

"No, Liam!" Bailey said pushing Liam off her legs. "I think you should go." She whispered wiping her tears.

"No! I want to be with you! Don't make me leave." Liam said and hugged Bailey's legs again.

"Let me just think about it for a while." Bailey said pushing Liam off her again and sat at the dinner table.

*Four hours later*

"Have you thought about it yet?" Liam asked.

"I've thought about... that i want a pizza." Bailey said and called the pizza place. "Hi, can I have a large cheese pizza? Want anything?" She asked Liam.

"Pepperoni medium." Liam replied.

"And a medium pepperoni." Bailey said.

"Oh man, pizza?" Niall asked walking away from the door and turned to face the others. "I like pizza. Order Niall a pizza." Niall said closing his eyes, putting his fingers on his forehead and then pretended to fling something as it's going to go through the door causing Louis to flinch as he does it again.

"We can eat the wax it's organic!" Y/n said.

"Great, food with hair on it." Louis said sarcastically.

"No, we don't eat the used wax." Y/n said as they all got up onto the bed.

"I don't know-" Louis cut himself off when he saw Niall lick the wax.

Niall made a disgusted face at first but then his face showed that he enjoyed it. "This isn't half bad." He said.

"Hey, it's three in the morning. They don't know if we're home yet." Shanice said to Y/n.

"Bailey just found out that Liam cheated on her with Cheryl. Do you really want to think about that right now while we're sitting here eating wax?" Niall asked.

"Look, Bailey, what happened between me and Cheryl was a one time thing and believe me, I didn't even want to go out that night but Niall and Louis forced me to!" Liam said.

Bailey, Shanice and Y/n all gasped while Louis and Niall froze.

"You guys knew about this?!" Shanice asked smacking Louis and Niall's head.

"Liam has sex but we get hit on our heads?" Louis asked looking at Niall.

"To think I had to find out from Zayn, I mean really Liam?!" Bailey asked.

"Look, I went everywhere making sure that didn't happen! I feel horrible that I hurt you so bad and believe me I would do anything to go back in time to make sure none of this happened!" Liam said.

"Oh, that's so sweet. I think I'm falling in love with you all over again." Bailey said sarcastically.

*two hours later*

"Do you think I need a new walk?" Niall asked.

Louis looked over at him with a raised eyebrow. "What?" He asked.

"I mean, for the past years of my life I've had the same walk. I just think it's time that I changed it." Niall explained.

"Am I the only one hearing this?" Louis asked looking at Y/n and Shanice.

"They'll work through this, right?" Y/n asked.

"I mean, yeah. They have to. It's Bailey and Liam. They're the it couple." Niall replied.

"I've not heard anything." Louis said and listened out for a voice.

Y/n slowly opened the door and saw Bailey lying on the couch.

Niall put the couch cover over her and kissed her cheek.

He then began to walk funny to the door and looked back at Louis.

"Is that your new walk?" He asked.

Niall shook his head. "I really need to pee." He whispered and Niall nodded and waved back at the girls.