DDM Narry

"AH!" Y/n screamed as she slipped on the ice. "Oh my sweet potato pie, are you ok?!" Harry asked as he helped her up. "AH!" She  screamed again, as he took her hand.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked. "My arm hurts, papa." Y/n replied. "Shit, Harry she might've broken it." Niall said, and lead us to the car.

"HELP!" Harry yelled, standing at the hospital entrance. "Harry, you have to open the door first." Niall said as he pushed the button. "That's why I was screaming help." He said rolling his eyes.

He then ran up to the front desk. "HELP!" He yelled again. "Harry, there's no one there." Niall said, as he and Y/n rolled their eyes, Niall keeping Y/n close.

"HELLLLOOOOO!!" Harry screamed. "Sir, will you please keep it down?" A woman asked softly. "I'm sorry, love?" Harry asked. "Can you please keep it down, I suffer from horrible migraines." The woman replied softly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, love. I do feel for you, its just our daughter has broken her arm and I'm panicking. If there's anything I can do for you-do you want a mint?" Harry asked.

"No, I'm fine, thank you, just please stop shouting." The woman replied. "Okay, no bother." Harry replied. "Oh, I need to go, the doctor called for me." The woman said, "ok, love. You take your time. See you later." Harry said and sighed when the woman walked away.

"Why is a woman who suffers from headaches getting seen to before a little girl with a broken bone?" Harry asked, Niall shaking his head. "I don't know, Harry. Look there's someone over there."

\\

"Okay, Miss Styles, it's clearly a clean break, it should heal in about six weeks." The doctor said, feeling Y/n's arm, flinching. "I'll just go and get the tray so you can pick the colour of the cast."

Louis and Liam then walked in. "She just said that the arm was clearly broken, and she goes and touches it? Stupid bitch." Niall said.

"Niall, she's doing her job." Louis said laughing. "Well, she's clearly hurt and she's making it worse by touching it-" "Okay!" The doctor said walking back in.

"Oh, shit." Liam mumbled. "Y/n would you like to pick a colour?" The doctor asked. "It's quite clever that, having all of those casts in front of you." Niall said, pointing to the tray of casts. "Mhmm." The doctor hummed rolling her eyes.

"She heard." Harry whispered to Liam and Louis causing them to hold their laughs in.

"Okay, That should be everything, come back in a few weeks and we'll do a checkup. Bye now." The doctor said.

"Miss doctor lady!" Niall called. "Yes, Sir?" She asked. "Thank you. Couldn't have put that cast on without you. Life saver!" Niall said and kissed her cheek, his hands on the side of her head.

"BYE!" They then all yelled.