DDM Nouarry

Dad; Louis
Papa; Niall
Pops; Harry

Things were starting to get normal, things were going ok.

But, will it last long?

"Okay, so here we have beers. Now, we're allowed two a day, is that ok?" Louis asked.

Y/n looked up at him, "you guys don't have to give up drinking or cut down, just don't drink so much that you can't remember the next day, if youse get drunk I'll just go upstairs. I don't want to ruin your fun." She explained.

"We just want what's best for you." Louis argued.

They were trying their hardest for Y/n to have an easy life from now on, not wanting her past to come up all the time.

The boys were making lunch, Y/n in the living room when she heard someone at the door. "I'll get it!" She called, and the boys mumbled 'ok.'

Y/n opened the door with a smile, but it instantly dropped. "Hello, dear." They greeted. "NO!" She screamed, going to slam the door, when a hand stopped it. "Now, now, don't be rude, love."

"Get away, HELP!" She screamed, hearing feet rush to the door. "What's going on?!" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow when he saw a man and a woman at his front door. "Uh, who are you?" He asked.

"I'm David and this is Julie, we're Y/n's parents." They replied. They had a smug look on their face, they knew that Y/n was scared of them, that she lived in fear.

"No, we're Y/n's parents." Niall argued, helping Y/n up to her feet as she slipped on the carpeted when David kept the door open.

Julie and David laughed, "don't be so stupid, she can't have three dads, plus this is her real dad." Julie said, gesturing to David.

"You're anything but a dad. Do you know what you did to her? To her childhood? She lived in fear, listening to youse two argue, waiting in fucking terror for someone to come into her room because she knew youse take your anger out on her! You made a promise to her when she was born that you would look after her! Yet, look at this, she is looking at you in pure terror!" Harry explained.

"She's shaking." Niall said, holding her close, running a hand through her hair.

"Like any of you haven't laid a hand on her." David said. Harry looking down at his feet. "He has." Julie said pointing at Harry.

"So, things haven't really changed." David said smirking. "Yeah, well he's making it up to her." Louis argued. "Well, why can't we? We're her parents!" Julie said.

"No, your bullies!" Y/n argued. "All youse ever did was making me feel like shit, make me live in terror! You are meant to be my parents, but all you did was terrorise me. I don't want you in my life anymore. I've got three people in my life. My dad." Y/n said gesturing to Louis. "My papa." She said pointing to Niall, "and pops." She said to Harry. "And knowing that I have these three, I don't have to live in fear anymore. I finally have people who I can call my family. Something you don't know the meaning of."

David and Julie rolled their eyes. "Well, if you change your mind." David said and headed off.

"I will never change my mind. They are my past. I need to start thinking about the future."