DDM Nouis

Dad; Louis
Papa; Niall
Age; 16
Publicity.

When i got adopted by Niall and Louis I was so happy. Until they told me they only done it for publicity.

I thought I was finally getting a family that I always wanted but I guess it doesn't work like that sometimes.

"Come on." Dad said.

I'm not even allowed to call them dad. Only by their first name but when I'm out in public I have to call them dad and papa.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I put on my shoes.

"Don't worry about it." He mumbled.

"It's for publicity again, isn't it?" I asked.

"Just hurry up!" Dad said and I sighed.

"No need to yell." I said and walked past him.

"Listen to me then I don't have to yell." He said as we headed downstairs.

"Is papa coming?" I asked but then mentally slapped myself after because of what I called him.

"Is WHO coming?" Dad asked.

"Is Niall coming. Sorry." I said and looked down.

"No, NIALL isn't coming. How many times do we have to tell you that you only call us that when we're out in public!?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." I mumbled.

"Should've known we would be better with a boy." Dad mumbled and I sighed.

They never fail to make me upset.

"When we get out there keep close, don't talk to anyone but me and hold my hand tight. We actually want people to believe that we love you." Dad said and I nodded.

"Bye, Ni! Say bye." Dad said but I just walked out.

"Just leave her, Lou. I'll see you later." Niall said and Louis left.

"That was rude!" He then said coming up behind me.

"Whatever." I mumbled and brought out my phone.

"What are you on your phone? My god, you're no good at this! You're not good at anything and you actually believe that we want you as a daughter! There's the paparazzi, stay-Y/n!" Dad said as I walked away from him and headed back into the house.

"Uh.. what are-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled and headed into my bedroom and slammed my door.

"Y/N HORLINSON!" I rolled my eyes, why the hell is he calling my by their second name?

"Y/-"

"Leave me alone, Louis!" I spat.

"Why did you walk away like that?! We adopted you for a reason!"

"Yeah, and I don't remember agreeing to it! My whole life I wanted a family! I needed a family! I lived to have a family! I finally got a family but it wasn't for the right reasons! Before my mum died, I made a promise that I would be raised by a family that would love me and treat me with the respect that I deserved! But, I got stuck with you!" I spat and sat on my bed.

"Don't you dare-"

"Oh what?! Did I hurt your precious little feelings!? Pathetic!" I spat and I can see dad was getting pissed.

"Just because we adopted you for publicity doesn't mean we don't care about you!"

"I don't care anymore. It's obvious that we're not getting anywhere. You want publicity? Come on then. Let's just get this day over with because I don't even care anymore."