Chapter 901-920

Su Anxin was lifted up by Qi Qing. The three Qi Qing did not dare to say a word at this time, because they were afraid of being besieged by everyone. After all, the evidence was indeed in Su Anxin, even if they said they picked it up accidentally. There is no use anymore.

Many people talked about how arrogant Su Anxin could stand it. He pushed Qi Qing away angrily and strode outside, covering his mouth.

Qi Qing and the three dared to wait more, and humiliatingly chased them out.

Shen Wenwen was very happy to be able to get the ice muscle cream back, and walked outside with Qin Tianyue's hand.

"This Su Anxin is really disgusting, I have seen it."

Shen Wenwen took out a wet paper towel and wiped the outer layer of the ice muscle cream over and over again. She felt that her ice muscle cream was a bit dirty after being touched by a disgusting person like Su Anxin.

Qin Tianyue pursed his lips and smiled, without speaking, his eyes fell on the blue sky not far away.

Su Anxin's bitter days have just begun, this is just a small lesson.

On the first day of military training in the previous life, on the playground, she was tripped to the ground by He Lu and others. At that time, she had no ability to resist. Even if they knew He Lu and the others were deliberate, there was no way to resist.

I still remember that Su Anxin still pretended to care about her at that time. If she hadn't learned all this accidentally from He Lu later, she might have been kept in the dark, but now she was only repaying it twice.

Su Anxin went home and locked herself in the room, grabbing a lot of things and throwing them on the ground, venting her anger.

Ye Qin walked into the tea room. Sang Qiu was tasting tea and flower arrangements in the tea room. He looked pale when he saw Ye Qin walk in.

"Madam, the lady is back!"

Ye Qin said in a low voice, Sang Qiu put down the tea cup in his hand, still wearing delicate makeup on her elegant and delicate face, and the makeup concealed the scar on her right cheek.

But no matter how heavy the makeup is, you can see a trace on her cheek.

During this period of time, she sent people to find countless famous doctors and tried countless ointments, but none of them had much effect. For this reason, her temper became more and more irritable, and she was really upset today, so she went to the tea room, hoping I can calm myself down without thinking about some scars on my face and body.

"What's up with her?"

When Ye Qin came to see her, it must be Su Anxin who was upset and tantrums, otherwise it would be impossible to enter here without her consent.

"The young lady locked herself in the room as soon as she came back, and there seemed to be the sound of falling objects in the room."

Ye Qin said hesitantly, and Sang Qiu said indifferently, "Who offended her again?"

During this period of time, Su Anxin disappointed her too much, her spleen pressure could not be suppressed, and a lot of things were caused outside. Yesterday Su Zhengyang also talked to her and said that she had been too spoiled Su Anxin recently.

"I don't know, madam, you should go and see."

Sang Qiu got up from his position and walked outside the door with an elegant and noble figure.

Before reaching the door of Su Anxin's room, Sang Qiu's charming face fell cold and she stood in front of Su Anxin's door and said, "Open the door, it's mother."