Chapter 22: upgrade

Qin Tianyue's black hair was scattered in the water of the spirit pool, and the faint mist rushed up, setting off her face more and more charming, her shoulders were white and round, and the **** and delicate clavicle was a seductive scene.

Qin Tianyue closed her eyes and leaned against the pool. Suddenly she felt the golden lotus in her body rotate rapidly. The golden lotus in the dantian suddenly emitted a golden light. The next moment, a lot of spiritual energy poured into Qin Tianyue's body, the meridians in Qin Tianyue's body. After being sorted out again, the expansion becomes larger.

"I... I actually advanced!"

Qin Tianyue stretched out her hand to look at her in disbelief. She thought it would take a few days before she reached the Intermediate Level, but she didn't expect that after the ultimate training, she would actually be promoted.

Entering the intermediate level of the spiritual medicine, Qin Tianyue clearly felt that the aura in her body had increased, and there was a faint aura slowly entering her body, and her body felt lighter and lighter.

The unexpected promotion made Qin Tianyue's strength also begin to recover, she smiled.

"Tianyue is great, Tianyue is the best, it's only a few days before Tianyue actually reached the Intermediate level."

Xiao Huo didn't know where it came from, and jumped directly into the water in the Lingchi. It was telepathic with Qin Tianyue, and Qin Tianyue was promoted, of course it knew.

Qin Tianyue picked up a small fire and happily shared with it.

One person and one pet were playing in the space. After playing around, Qin Tianyue got up from the water in the Lingchi and put on his clothes. Qin Tianyue was about to go out, his eyes suddenly fell on some stones on the ground.

When she was refining medicine just now, she could obviously feel her mental power increase, and she didn't know if she could hold up the stone in front of her steadily.

This time, Qin Tianyue tried a rock larger than the last time he lifted it, about the size of an adult's fist.

She kept staring at the stone in front of her with frightening eyes. With a movement of her eyes, an invisible mental force began to lift the stone. The stone slowly shook, and the next moment, the stone fell steadily from the ground in the air.

A joyful smile appeared on Qin Tianyue's face, and indeed her mental power had improved.

After more than twenty seconds, the stone in front of Qin Tianyue fell on the ground, her head was also a little dizzy, but it was much better than the pain that was unbearable.

Although she only lifted it for more than 20 seconds, it was already a great improvement, and she was very satisfied.

After the dizziness passed, Qin Tianyue went out of the room and glanced at the alarm clock on the desk. It was three o'clock in the morning. She changed into her pajamas, lay on the bed and quickly rested.

After sleeping till dawn, Qin Tianyue got up and made some vegetable porridge with Lingxi water in it.

The boiled vegetable porridge has a hint of fragrance, and the porridge seems to have a little sweetness. It is very soft and delicious.

"Yueyue, come Dad!"

Qin Jianan came out of the room and saw Qin Tianyue actually getting up, and quickly pushed her away.

"It's done, Dad! Come and have breakfast!"

Qin Tianyue brought two bowls of porridge to the table, and put some pickles from Xu Yao's grandmother. This was the breakfast for the two, but it was simple and warm.

"Yueyue, Dad's injuries seem to heal, and I feel like my body is so relaxed!"

Qin Jianan smiled stupidly. When he got up, he found that the wound in the injured place yesterday had recovered well, and the original serious bruises had also disappeared a lot, leaving only a few faint traces.

With a smile on his face, Qin Tianyue glanced at Qin Jianan's restored face and nodded happily and satisfied.

She was confident in the golden sore medicine she had prepared, and of course Qin Tianyue was very happy to see that Qin Jian'an was recovering almost.