Chapter 62: Magical effect

Old Gu touched his beard and glanced at the clock on the drug store, "It should be soon."

It's about nine o'clock now, and she should be here too.

As soon as Old Gu's words fell, he saw the familiar and pretty figure walk in. Seeing her, Old Gu showed a loving smile, "Tianyue, you are here."

"Grandpa Gu, sorry, I'm a bit late."

With a trace of apology on Qin Tianyue's face, Old Gu shook his head, "It's fine if you come, the guests are waiting for you."

Old Gu pointed to several guests beside him. These people were all the guests who had seen the effect of Bingji Ointment at the Gu's drug store yesterday.

"Doctor Qin, you are finally here, we have been waiting for you for a while."

The middle-aged lady smiled and glanced at the pocket in Qin Tianyue's hand. When she thought of the ice muscle cream she needed, the middle-aged lady's smile became brighter.

In fact, she is not from Pengzhou County, but from City A who manages Pengzhou County. Although City A is only a second-tier city, it is developing very fast, and it will surely be able to leap to the top in two or three years at most.

This time I came to Pengzhou County because there was a younger sister who got married here. The younger sister is not in good health and has been taking medicine at Gu’s pharmacy. She came to Gu’s pharmacy yesterday to help her sister with medicine, but she didn’t expect to see what she did yesterday. In the scene, originally planned to go home today, she has postponed her schedule.

Next to the middle-aged lady is a thin-faced woman. The two are very similar, and one can tell that they are sisters.

"Sister, does the ice cream in your mouth really have such a good effect?"

The sister of the middle-aged lady couldn't believe it. Yesterday, she heard her sister come back and told her excitedly that she had encountered a very magical ice cream, which can quickly eliminate the spots on her face.

Both of their sisters are beauty lovers. These years, as they get older, the wrinkles and spots on their faces are getting more and more, which makes them more concerned. After learning that there is actually a magical ice cream, she also bears it. Can't help but come to Gu's drugstore.

"Of course, the effect is very good!"

Speaking of ice skin cream, the middle-aged lady was a little excited. She has used so many skin care products, tens of thousands of them, but never used such a good effect. Now this ice skin cream is only 18 thousand, it is simply It's worth it.

"Yeah, the effect is particularly good! Didn't you say that there are other cleansing pills? Let's take a look."

The people who spoke were people who had met yesterday. No one thought that that young girl would be so powerful, and even a doctor like Gu Lao would admire it so much.

Many new guests on the side looked at this side curiously. They didn't quite understand what was going on. Some of the guests who had taken the medicine after seeing the illness did not leave. They stayed to see what was going on.

Qin Tianyue put the ice muscle cream, wash marrow pill, and health pill he had brought to the side of the counter. The exquisite box and bottle made everyone's eyes look over.

This time, she took twenty boxes (bottles) for each of them.

The middle-aged lady and her sister lined up first. She had seen these effects. Of course, she had to line up first. It would be a pity if she didn't have it in the back.

Gu Bai and Gu Xiaoxiao arranged their things and placed them in front of them. The guests who didn't know what these were hurriedly asked, "What are these?"

"Don't you know? These are all magical things. Yesterday, the ice cream in the round box was amazing..."

Someone snapped an explanation, shocking all the puzzled guests to see that there is such a magical thing in this world.

Qin Tianyue and Gu Lao stood by and watched, and there was no change in their expressions due to the questioning tone of the crowd.

"Doctor Gu, do these things really have such a magical effect?"

An old customer asked, and Mr. Gu stepped forward and said with a smile, "If you believe me, Gu, then I'll be honest. These things really have this effect. It's very good."

In fact, Gu Lao had only seen the effect of Bingjiu. He said that because of his trust in Qin Tianyue. Of course, Qin Tianyue knew it, and his heart moved slightly.

"Well, since Mr. Gu said so, then I will buy this health pill."

These guests have already heard about the effects of these pills. They are very curious about the health-preserving pills, so they bought a bottle and tried it.

The middle-aged lady and her sister also bought a box of ice muscle cream each. They wanted to buy more, but they stipulated that each person could only buy one box, so they could only buy one box.

"Sister, let's try another bottle of health pill."

The middle-aged lady said to her sister that her sister's body is very weak, and it is already the limit to be able to accompany her here today. Many times she will not go out for fear of fainting.

"Health Pill? Sister, does this really have such a good effect?"

The younger sister's cheeks were pale and thin, and she couldn't believe it.

"Well, I believe that Doctor Qin."

The middle-aged lady had personally seen Qin Tianyue take out ice cream to treat the girl yesterday, and her confident face actually made her believe her.

The corners of Qin Tianyue's lips raised slightly and stepped forward to the two of them, "Madam!"

The middle-aged lady and her sister looked at Qin Tianyue, "Doctor Qin?"

"Madam is going to buy the health pill for this lady to take?"

Qin Tianyue spoke in a low voice, and the middle-aged lady nodded, "Yes, my sister is not in good health. I want to buy a bottle of health pill for her to try."

Qin Tianyue nodded slightly, his eyes fell on the middle-aged lady's sister, and suddenly said, "This lady, I think it's better to buy a bottle of Marrow Pill."

"Why?"

The middle-aged lady and sister asked in surprise.

The corners of Qin Tianyue’s mouth raised slightly, and golden light flashed in his eyes, “It must have happened many years ago that made this lady so weak. You still have some residual poison in your body, so it’s best to use Xisui Pill to get rid of the residual poison. , And then use the health pill to regulate the body."

"You... how do you know?"

The expressions of the two changed slightly, and the corners of Qin Tianyue's lips moved inexplicably, "I know some fate."

"Can you tell your fortune?"

The eyes of the two were shining, and the young doctor could actually tell fortune-telling. Where did he come from?

The more they watched, the more they felt that Qin Tianyue must be some kind of hidden master, otherwise there would be something that has never existed in this world.

"Um!"

After confirming that Qin Tianyue could tell fortune-telling, the middle-aged lady and her sister looked a little excited, and her sister's expression became more and more agitated, as if she wanted to pull Qin Tianyue aside and was stopped by her sister. The two said something softly before the sister stopped.

"Then let's listen to Doctor Qin first and buy a bottle of Marrow Pill."

The middle-aged lady hurriedly stepped forward and bought a bottle of marrow pill, and took out a marrow pill. My sister ate the brown pill. Soon, there was a slight pain in her body. Although it was not obvious, it was still I can feel it, as if something is expelling from the body.